BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Hannah J.
Independence, KY
I have a big case full of makeup and it has small like lipsticks, eye liner, eye shadows, concelers and I love it because even though it's the ulta brand it is all actually pretty decent products.
ebony b.
Harrodsburg, KY
I LOVE ULTA!!!!!! this store is my life and always has everything I need. There is no room for improvement because its good as is. I shop there alllll the time. My shopping experience is always great! I would and will shop there again!
Jenny R.
Rochester, NY
I usually stayed away from this store because I strictly had another beauty supply store I would always go to, but Ulta actually introduced me to products that helped me a lot
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
great mix of drugstore and high end beauty products. they are always offering buy one/get one deals and coupons so it's usually the first place i check when i need new cosmetics!
Bethany T.
Powell, TN
THIS IS THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH!! I go to my local Ulta for all my beauty needs and they run AMAZING sales and coupons. I love that they offer samples when wanting to test a product. This has helped me multiple times decide on a product.
Jessica G.
Plano, TX
I love getting my drugstore products from Ulta, I recently purchased the Carli Bybel palette and let me say the quality is beyond amazing, all pigmented and very beautiful colors! Ulta is the place to go to purchase any drugstore as well as higher end products such as urban decay!
sydney h.
Mount Sterling, KY
ulta it my go-to store!!! this is because they have high end and drugstore!!! and also they always have coupons and bogo items!! but i do wish they had the balm cosmetics!!! seems that's the only brand they don't have!
Brittany L.
Kittrell, NC
Ulta is LIFE. I can't really speak for the store itself, because I normally shop online, but they always have sales and deals going on. The customer service online is amazing!
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC
Best place that always have an options for buy and they always have offers and coupons and many discounts....always when i going buy makeup they make me the best deals ever!!!
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love this store!! I don't have it near me but Ive shopped here before in Chicago and absolutely loved the store! It is very nice and it has products that Sephora doesn't have.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.