BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tori R.
Franklin, MA
LOVE ulta. It has both high end and drug store products so you can find things in any price range. They also have better prices on many drug store brand products than CVS or Walgreens and have a great points system so you can get free rewards or coupons. Ulta is my favorite beauty store to shop at.
Brianna H.
Ulta is my favorite store to go to for cosmetics. I feel other than its organization in stores it does not need to improve. The pros are that I can find anything there when I need, and I have no cons. My favorite purchase was the ABH modern renaissance palette. I will absolutely shop at Ulta again.
April Y.
ULTA has some nice varieties of makeup. It kind of reminds me of drugstores products though. This brand isn't the best yet it isn't the worst. It's a hit or miss on some of the products. The only thing I've found myself into liking from this brand is their hydroprime primer, blushes, and lipsticks.
Terrah B.
The most luxorious store extremley alike to sephora the only thing is that ulta has thier own off brand makeup that doesn't exactly help their status they need to stepup the game thier eyeshadowws are not pigmented at all it is very sad they need to have a clearence sale but they are a great store!
Casey B.
Richmond, IL
Store is always clean and well lit. Everything is easy to find and the employees always seem to be friendly. They have all the drugstore brands as well as the higher end stuff so I don't need to go to multiple places. My store recently got rid of most of the nail polish though so that was a bummer.
Melissa G.
Berea, OH
Ulta is one of my all time favorite places to go! Just walking in the door makes me feel like I am pampering myself. They have such a wide variety of brands and products, including everything from drug store brands to the highest end products. The staff are always helpful and they have great sales!
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Love this store! They have a great variety of both upscale and grocery store brands. My only complaint is that they do not offer samples like other beauty retailers. In fact, if I'm looking for a new product, I usually go elsewhere only if I need a sample. That aside, Ulta's selection is fantastic.
maddie j.
I love ulta, they have everything from high end products to drugstore, and hair and nails, also skin care! Ulta is amazing and there's so many choices and the products are nice and affordable and some are more expensive on the high end side, they can even help you find dupes right inside the store.
Geralyn E.
Utica, MI
Whenever I need to color match a new concealer, I go to Ulta. The beauty counters are always happy to try product after product until they find the perfect match for my pale skin! I have never regretted a purchase, which can happen so easily when consultants "recommend" products. No upselling here!
Katelin G.
Wentworth, NH
I really enjoy shopping here! The staff are friendly and helpful, they have fantastic prices and the stores are always clean. They have avery nice large selection and I honestly have no complaints from my experiences while shopping at Ulta. I definitely recommend Ulta to all my friends and family.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.