7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Body wash ogx aceite de Aragan de Marruecos es un gel de baño hidratante me encanta como deja la piel durante la ducha tiene proteínas de seda esa es la razón por la cual la piel se siente muy suave y el precio es módico creo que comprare otro
I have to say, for someone who doesn't do a whole lot of beauty shopping online (okay, I lie - it's been a big thing for me lately) - but for someone who is on a budget as far as makeup goes, Ulta is an amazing site to shop for beauty when you don't have an actual store nearby. I first discovered this site looking for automatic eyeliner. I went to the site one week whenever they had their 1-2-3-4-5 sale. I also saw during this sale, that there was a $3.50 off coupon if you spent $10 or more. "Wow, this is a great deal!" It didn't stop there though. You also got to choose 3 samples (not your choice, but surprises are good!) - All in all. I spent $13.50 on 5 automatic eyeliners, along with the free samples. I have to say that is one of the best sales I have ever come across. I will most certainly be shopping at Ulta.com in the future.
I love Ulta Beauty! It is a great place to find all your beauty needs and they have everything. I love the perfume section of the store. Sample my favorite perfumes is awesome.
My favorite place to purchase cosmetics. I love the variety of the store from drug store to high end. Not to mention that they also have an amazing awards program along with sales and deals. You could never find anything like that at Sephora!
I do no wear much makeup but I will go here when I need products. I usually use their brand of foundation and it works great. It goes on smooth and feel light on my skin. It is kinda pricey but not compared to the higher end products like it.
Absolutely one of my mist favorite places to shop. Staff is very friendly, they've always got "MORE"☺ than I need. (I don't mind that part!!!) And the products are just amazing.
My go to for all my beauty products. The place is like Lowes for women. I am a platinum member and Incan always guarantee to get a good deal, awesome points for some awesome rewards. Can spend a whole day there. Would recommend to anyone
Ulta is a great store to use. Comparable to Sephora. I have found that they don't have as many people to help on the floor as Sephora does, but they still have all the benefits of having hair, makeup, skincare and more all in one place.
I LOVE ULTA!!!!!! this store is my life and always has everything I need. There is no room for improvement because its good as is. I shop there alllll the time. My shopping experience is always great! I would and will shop there again!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos