7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,509 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I shop at this store at least once a week! The staff is always friendly and helpful. However, sometimes I see product boxes that are empty where someone has stolen what a inside the box and left the box behind. I think they need better security.
Ulta is a great place to shop for drugstore beauty products. They always have more selection than Target or regular drugstores. They aren't as helpful as Sephora with the high end products though and typically don't make up samples for you.
I love ulta. It's always fun to look around and see what they have. I really enjoy that they mix high end and drug store products and also that they have hair products and tools.
I've bought the real techniques beauty sponge from ulta and it was life changing! I'm obsessed with it. It's a much more affordable option than the beauty blender, yet works just as great :)
love this place because it has everything from hair products, shampoos, lotions, drugstore makeup and high end makeup it's amazing! even has some brands that sephora doesn't have
Ultra is great because they sell brands that Sephora doesn't have that are more affordable. The staff is usually nice and helpful. My favorite purchase from Ulta would probably be products from Juice beauty because I love that brand so much.
Ulta is perfect for drugstore and high end products! Especially all my hair care. They have a great selection and the workers are alway friendly and willing to help. I go there attests 3 times a week!
Ulta is the main beauty supply store we have in town. I like that it's so convenient and has a good selection of expensive and affordable products. It's usually bright and clean feeling as well.
Love their products. I bought many NYX products from Ulta. NYX has great products especially for eyebrows. I love their liquid lipsticks. They're so pigmented and they have a variety of colors.
I purchase my Viviscal at Ulta and get 1 full price and the 2nd half price. This stuff really works! It's another product I will never be without as I notice my hair growing thick within 30 days. I cut it down to 1x per day now and stock up.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos