7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,384 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love getting my drugstore products from Ulta, I recently purchased the Carli Bybel palette and let me say the quality is beyond amazing, all pigmented and very beautiful colors! Ulta is the place to go to purchase any drugstore as well as higher end products such as urban decay!
Ulta is easily one of my favorite companies when it comes to beauty products. Their selection of makeup is impressive and extensive. They carry a wide selection of hair are products, accessories, and styling tools from high quality brands.
great mix of drugstore and high end beauty products. they are always offering buy one/get one deals and coupons so it's usually the first place i check when i need new cosmetics!
I love shopping at my local Ulta Beauty. I like that ulta has both high end brands and drug store brands. They will also let you browse around the store a little more than sephora...sometimes sephora is a little more high pressure sales.
I loooove Ulta! It is my go to place when I need drugstore makeup! It is affordable and expensive. My favorite purchases are Makeup Revolution products. A pro is that you can get high end and drugstore makeup. I recommend all the time!!
I love the different price points and categories that Ulta offers. I know I'll always find what I'm looking for, from nail polish to hair products, with a friendly shopping experience.
Ulta has great products of bother drug store and name brands. Every time I step into the store or their site, there seems to be a sale which is great for savings and my wallet!
I have a big case full of makeup and it has small like lipsticks, eye liner, eye shadows, concelers and I love it because even though it's the ulta brand it is all actually pretty decent products.
I feel like I'm where I belong at Ulta. I always go there to buy my Dermablend foundation and I love how they have all the big brands like tarte, too faced, urban decay, etc,.
I usually stayed away from this store because I strictly had another beauty supply store I would always go to, but Ulta actually introduced me to products that helped me a lot
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos