BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessica G.
Plano, TX
I love getting my drugstore products from Ulta, I recently purchased the Carli Bybel palette and let me say the quality is beyond amazing, all pigmented and very beautiful colors! Ulta is the place to go to purchase any drugstore as well as higher end products such as urban decay!
Brittney F.
Ulta is easily one of my favorite companies when it comes to beauty products. Their selection of makeup is impressive and extensive. They carry a wide selection of hair are products, accessories, and styling tools from high quality brands.
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
great mix of drugstore and high end beauty products. they are always offering buy one/get one deals and coupons so it's usually the first place i check when i need new cosmetics!
Kamie T.
Pacific, MO
I love shopping at my local Ulta Beauty. I like that ulta has both high end brands and drug store brands. They will also let you browse around the store a little more than sephora...sometimes sephora is a little more high pressure sales.
Victoria S.
Roanoke, VA
I loooove Ulta! It is my go to place when I need drugstore makeup! It is affordable and expensive. My favorite purchases are Makeup Revolution products. A pro is that you can get high end and drugstore makeup. I recommend all the time!!
Anna D.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the different price points and categories that Ulta offers. I know I'll always find what I'm looking for, from nail polish to hair products, with a friendly shopping experience.
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has great products of bother drug store and name brands. Every time I step into the store or their site, there seems to be a sale which is great for savings and my wallet!
Hannah J.
Independence, KY
I have a big case full of makeup and it has small like lipsticks, eye liner, eye shadows, concelers and I love it because even though it's the ulta brand it is all actually pretty decent products.
Cecy C.
Mesquite, TX
I feel like I'm where I belong at Ulta. I always go there to buy my Dermablend foundation and I love how they have all the big brands like tarte, too faced, urban decay, etc,.
Jenny R.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually stayed away from this store because I strictly had another beauty supply store I would always go to, but Ulta actually introduced me to products that helped me a lot
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.