7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,373 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this company because they offer amazing products with great sales & promotions! Their rewards program is probably one of the best. The stores can be hit or miss sometimes, either well stocked or not, or good customer service or not.
Love this store! Anytime I need to find my "go-to" products they always have it or help me find it. They have all the brands that I like to use or ones that I would like to try.
Ulta is my one of favorite places to purchase my beauty products from. They have the high end brands I love and the drug store brands I love as well. Every Ulta I have ever been to has been clean and the employees are helpful and friendly!
I always enjoy shopping at my local Ulta store. The staff is helpful and courteous. The store is brightly lit, clean, and organized. They have a huge variety of products to choose from.
Really cool store with so much to choose from. The prices are reasonable but not any cheaper than some other department stores. I don't shop there much, but the times I have it was a great experience. I will shop there again in the future.
I love that ulta not only carries high end makeup brands but also carries alot of the drugstore brands as well. They have just makeup hair fragrance and all of the things to make girls feel frilly and nice. I love ulta more than sephora
Ulta may not have all the brands, but they have enough. I love shopping at Ulta because their reward system is way better than Sephora. Besides that, Ulta always has good deals.
Every time I come to ulta I feel super excited because the customer service is amazing and its always neat and clean. They make sure I get the makeup I need and fits me super well
ULTA is great! I have been going to Ulta for about and year now, and before that I was seriously missing out! I would go to a variety of websites and stores just to get certain products- now I go to one store and they have absolutely everything I need! I cannot stress how fabulous ULTA is, I love that they carry everything from supreme hair care to eyeshadow palates including every color. I am a HUGE product Princess and it's like Candy Land in there for me! I love finding new products and rediscovering things I haven't used in forever- and that is exactly what ULTA is, they have EVERYTHING. From your fave go-to's to brand new trendy products. They have great sales and their beauty club ULTAmate Rewards has amazing benefits, free offers and specials. Some locations even have salon services and beauty bars, so you can get treatments done! I love the variety of products they carry, the range of brands and selection is so wide, your sure to find something that's perfect for you. I know I can't help but bring home something new every time I go to ULTA! If your huge on beauty, I know you'll love it!
I freaking love Ulta! It's the best place to buy all the drugstore makeup you need without driving around. There are high end makeup products too, but I like going into sephora for that.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos