7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,283 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love shopping at my local Ulta Beauty. I like that ulta has both high end brands and drug store brands. They will also let you browse around the store a little more than sephora...sometimes sephora is a little more high pressure sales.
I love going to Ulta they always have great products and you can get a coupon also. Pros- close by has both drugstore and high-end makeup. It is an all around great place. The staff is always very nice and helpful!
I love the different price points and categories that Ulta offers. I know I'll always find what I'm looking for, from nail polish to hair products, with a friendly shopping experience.
I love getting my drugstore products from Ulta, I recently purchased the Carli Bybel palette and let me say the quality is beyond amazing, all pigmented and very beautiful colors! Ulta is the place to go to purchase any drugstore as well as higher end products such as urban decay!
I have a big case full of makeup and it has small like lipsticks, eye liner, eye shadows, concelers and I love it because even though it's the ulta brand it is all actually pretty decent products.
I prefer Ulta over Sephora, actually. It feels more personal to me, and you get to touch and look at whatever you want, even though Sephora has all of those products and more.
THIS IS THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH!! I go to my local Ulta for all my beauty needs and they run AMAZING sales and coupons. I love that they offer samples when wanting to test a product. This has helped me multiple times decide on a product.
I feel like I'm where I belong at Ulta. I always go there to buy my Dermablend foundation and I love how they have all the big brands like tarte, too faced, urban decay, etc,.
ulta it my go-to store!!! this is because they have high end and drugstore!!! and also they always have coupons and bogo items!! but i do wish they had the balm cosmetics!!! seems that's the only brand they don't have!
Ulta has great products of bother drug store and name brands. Every time I step into the store or their site, there seems to be a sale which is great for savings and my wallet!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos