BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kamie T.
Pacific, MO
I love shopping at my local Ulta Beauty. I like that ulta has both high end brands and drug store brands. They will also let you browse around the store a little more than sephora...sometimes sephora is a little more high pressure sales.
Mallory M.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to Ulta they always have great products and you can get a coupon also. Pros- close by has both drugstore and high-end makeup. It is an all around great place. The staff is always very nice and helpful!
Anna D.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the different price points and categories that Ulta offers. I know I'll always find what I'm looking for, from nail polish to hair products, with a friendly shopping experience.
Jessica G.
Plano, TX
I love getting my drugstore products from Ulta, I recently purchased the Carli Bybel palette and let me say the quality is beyond amazing, all pigmented and very beautiful colors! Ulta is the place to go to purchase any drugstore as well as higher end products such as urban decay!
Hannah J.
Independence, KY
I have a big case full of makeup and it has small like lipsticks, eye liner, eye shadows, concelers and I love it because even though it's the ulta brand it is all actually pretty decent products.
Emily B.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I prefer Ulta over Sephora, actually. It feels more personal to me, and you get to touch and look at whatever you want, even though Sephora has all of those products and more.
Bethany T.
Powell, TN
THIS IS THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH!! I go to my local Ulta for all my beauty needs and they run AMAZING sales and coupons. I love that they offer samples when wanting to test a product. This has helped me multiple times decide on a product.
Cecy C.
Mesquite, TX
I feel like I'm where I belong at Ulta. I always go there to buy my Dermablend foundation and I love how they have all the big brands like tarte, too faced, urban decay, etc,.
sydney h.
Mount Sterling, KY
ulta it my go-to store!!! this is because they have high end and drugstore!!! and also they always have coupons and bogo items!! but i do wish they had the balm cosmetics!!! seems that's the only brand they don't have!
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has great products of bother drug store and name brands. Every time I step into the store or their site, there seems to be a sale which is great for savings and my wallet!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?