7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! I really like that they offer drug store items that are very affordable and then more expensive products. They don't carry as many brand names as Sephora does which is the only downfall.
I love their BOGO deals and their rewards system. You can get great deals here if you are on a budget. They have drugstore and high end right next to each other, which is amazing.
I love shopping at Ulta, they have the newest and the greatest. If something is out of stock they find a way to get it to you as soon as possible. Empolyees are always so helpful!
At ulta you will always find everything you need and more! Here you have your high end products along with your favorite drug store brands it's like a dream store for us makeup lovers.
Ulta is definitely the go to place when needing a beauty product. They have absolutely everything there. The only downside is that they sell out of top wanted products really fast
I have used Ulta brand nail polish. It wore well and was a great color. Ultra stores are fun..full of great products. I like the customer service at Sephora better. They have Soap & Glory and Sephora doesn't. Yes, i would recommend shopping here
Ulta is by far my favorite place to shop for makeup in store and online. They have a wide range of brands lowend and highend. So everyone can find something they were looking for.
My local store has an amazing staff that are very helpful. So far I haven't had the opportunity to buy much from this store but the few things I have I have been very pleased with. Thier makeups tend to have more pigments then drug store make up
I love Ulta and would give them 5 stars if it wasn't for their sometimes rude employees. I've given it many chances and love the fact that they carry many brands, but going somewhere where employees don't seem happy to be always kills my mood.
A great place to purchase makeup, no matter your skill level, or budget. They have both high end makeup and drugstore makeup so everyone can find something. Their rewards program is free and easy to use and they'll even remember your birthday!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos