BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Michelle D.
Ulta is the main beauty supply store we have in town. I like that it's so convenient and has a good selection of expensive and affordable products. It's usually bright and clean feeling as well.
natoya p.
Knoxville, TN
Ulta beauty is like the one stop beauty shop, they have beauty products to fit every budget and they offer a lot of great services as well! I always buy my NYX matte lip liner at Ulta because of the vast color range.I will be going back soon.
Dalisha M.
Albany , NY
Love their products. I bought many NYX products from Ulta. NYX has great products especially for eyebrows. I love their liquid lipsticks. They're so pigmented and they have a variety of colors.
skxjdj D.
Has a MUCH BETTER REWARDS SYSTEM than Sephora. I wish I known sooner. You get some money back and some discount whereas sephora has these stupid samples you'll never use. (A total rip off) they have BETTER LIGHTING also so you can see the true color of your makeup.
Maida R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite beauty store because they have a variety of brands to choose from (Laura geller, abh, etc) I have one near me and they have every product I need in my routine
Holly W.
Columbia, SC
Ulta is full of great products but the stores themselves are always a mess and overwhelming to go through. I wish there was a way they could manage their high volume of customers and more importantly the customers that come in and do not appreciate the store.
Suzie O.
I purchase my Viviscal at Ulta and get 1 full price and the 2nd half price. This stuff really works! It's another product I will never be without as I notice my hair growing thick within 30 days. I cut it down to 1x per day now and stock up.
Karen C.
Hopkins, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great place to shop for drugstore beauty products. They always have more selection than Target or regular drugstores. They aren't as helpful as Sephora with the high end products though and typically don't make up samples for you.
Ali G.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. They just built one where I live around 2 years ago. I love that they have a high end side but also a drugstore side. I get facials done monthly at Ulta. You can get anything you need here.
Andrea F.
Lansing, MI
Ulta is the best store to shop for makeup at. They have high end makeup on one side and drugstore quality makeup on the other. It's great when you're trying to find a makeup dupe to save money! They also offer Benefit Brows and have a salon.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?