7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! I really like that they offer drug store items that are very affordable and then more expensive products. They don't carry as many brand names as Sephora does which is the only downfall.
I absolutely love Ulta! They have a huge selection and variety of items to choose from. They are definitely a one stop shop for make-up. The website is easy to use and I have found some amazing deals on there for both their website and in stores.
Ulta's customer service is not good at all (at least where I live). I have gone a couple of times and I was never attended to by anyone, but when they see someone with a full face of makeup they immediately follow them to provide their services
Ulta is my Go-to for anything beauty, skincare, makeup, hair. You can get so much there!! I always love that the sales accocistes are nice and helpful. The best thing about ulta is the fact that they have the drugstore side and the prestigue side!!
The modern renaissance palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is my number one go to palette. Even if I don't use the shadows one day, I use the brush that it comes with. I was lucky to get my hands on this product because it rarely stays in stock!
ULTA IS MY HEAVEN!!!! I love their ulta brand products, but i also love how at ulta stores, they have a huge selection of other brands as well. They have the perfect mix of cheaper, affordable items, and higher quality, expensive items.
I ordered from Ulta for the first time a couple weeks ago on Black Friday. I was so excited because there isn't an Ulta near me. I spent $80 which is a lot for me considering I make less than minimum wage. I had missing items in my package. I ordered 7 items and was supposed to get free with purchase gifts. I didn't et any gifts, and 2 of my items were missing. There wasn't a packing slip in the box to tell me if they were being shipped separately. I emailed them and got an email back saying they would get back to me in 24 hours. That didn't happen. I just emailed them again. It's jut annoying when stuff like this happens. I spent my hard earned money and expect to get what I payed for and what was promised. I understand it's the holiday time but if they mess up and can't handle it they shouldn't be in business. I won't be shopping from their website again.
Found some awsome lipsticks from Ulta brand and decided to try them out. Good thing I did cause they are geeat. The formula is so soft and comfortable. Most add to the collection.
One of my favorite stores for makeup! I love that I can get high end and drugstore make up and hair products all in one place. There are always good deals and coupons going on too!
I love their BOGO deals and their rewards system. You can get great deals here if you are on a budget. They have drugstore and high end right next to each other, which is amazing.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos