BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rebecca A.
I love Ulta! I really like that they offer drug store items that are very affordable and then more expensive products. They don't carry as many brand names as Sephora does which is the only downfall.
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Ulta! They have a huge selection and variety of items to choose from. They are definitely a one stop shop for make-up. The website is easy to use and I have found some amazing deals on there for both their website and in stores.
Daisy D.
Ulta's customer service is not good at all (at least where I live). I have gone a couple of times and I was never attended to by anyone, but when they see someone with a full face of makeup they immediately follow them to provide their services
Emmi B.
Norman, OK
Ulta is my Go-to for anything beauty, skincare, makeup, hair. You can get so much there!! I always love that the sales accocistes are nice and helpful. The best thing about ulta is the fact that they have the drugstore side and the prestigue side!!
Kiersten B.
The modern renaissance palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is my number one go to palette. Even if I don't use the shadows one day, I use the brush that it comes with. I was lucky to get my hands on this product because it rarely stays in stock!
Camille R.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
ULTA IS MY HEAVEN!!!! I love their ulta brand products, but i also love how at ulta stores, they have a huge selection of other brands as well. They have the perfect mix of cheaper, affordable items, and higher quality, expensive items.
Olivia H.
I ordered from Ulta for the first time a couple weeks ago on Black Friday. I was so excited because there isn't an Ulta near me. I spent $80 which is a lot for me considering I make less than minimum wage. I had missing items in my package. I ordered 7 items and was supposed to get free with purchase gifts. I didn't et any gifts, and 2 of my items were missing. There wasn't a packing slip in the box to tell me if they were being shipped separately. I emailed them and got an email back saying they would get back to me in 24 hours. That didn't happen. I just emailed them again. It's jut annoying when stuff like this happens. I spent my hard earned money and expect to get what I payed for and what was promised. I understand it's the holiday time but if they mess up and can't handle it they shouldn't be in business. I won't be shopping from their website again.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found some awsome lipsticks from Ulta brand and decided to try them out. Good thing I did cause they are geeat. The formula is so soft and comfortable. Most add to the collection.
Ashleigh A.
Sandy, OR
One of my favorite stores for makeup! I love that I can get high end and drugstore make up and hair products all in one place. There are always good deals and coupons going on too!
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their BOGO deals and their rewards system. You can get great deals here if you are on a budget. They have drugstore and high end right next to each other, which is amazing.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?