BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Anai P.
Dallas, TX
Ulta is always my go to for beauty products but they are a bit slow in restocking. Almost every time I go the NYX section is completely cleaned out no matter what day of the week it is.
Morgan V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I bought a small blush palette six months ago and I still have it! It is the best blush I have ever bought. Their associates are very nice and above all they are very helpful without being pushy. The products are high quality. I will always shop here.
Tanya S.
Laredo, TX
I love their rewards system! I think it's one of the best rewards systems offered! The store is always clean! They do take a while to restock items, and I never find any associates to help me. But for the most part they usually have everything I need.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
My local ulta is better than sephora! It has many products I enjoy and can actually afford! Hey have a mix of affordable products like nyx to more expensive things! I would deff go back!
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
I almost always go to Ulta go buy beauty products. They carry the best brands and they're affordable. Recently I bought some NYX mascara and I love it! It makes my lashes look so long.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX
Ulta is a great place to shop for all your beauty needs. Workers are very nice and helpful. Free samples of almost all their products are available before you purchase them. Ulta also carries drug store products which is very convenient and affordable.
Morgan W.
Ulta is mt second go-to for beauty products. I love the mix of high end and drugstore brands. Also they have some products ONLY carried at Ulta such as Tarte Shape Tape(Holy grail concealer!!)
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Love this place! My mother in law and I go there all the time and we're always finding new things to try and everyone at our store is so sweet and helpful. I will always shop at Ulta ūüėä
Kiersten B.
Whenever I want to go in store to purchase new makeup, this is where I go. They have great customer service and are always super helpful when I need to get latched for a new foundation.
Hayley T.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Ilya is great in my opinion. They have everything you can think of. I love their quality forsure. They have so much in the store I shop there a lot if you ask me. I recommend it by far.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.