7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,036 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I really like ultra because there are drugstore and also high and brands there and then you can also get your brows done and you can also get your hair done so it's like one big store for everything which is really good
This is by far one of my favorite stores to shop in! As most women who love beauty products. I most definitely could spend hours in there and the staff have always been knowledgeable and helpful. Yes I would shop here again and I would highly recommend this story
One of my all time favorite products that I have purchased from Ulta is the Rose water facial spray by Mario Bedescu. This face refreshes and clenses my face before and after I apply my makeup. I use it everyday and honestly wouldn't know what to do without it!!
Ulta is a great store for a quick grab of beauty supplies. The store offers many of products across many price range. My local store doesn't have the most helpful of staff to answer questions and get tips.
i usually tend to buy more skin care products here. i bought my clarisonic here. it's great for deep cleansing my skin, a bit expensive but you definitely get what you pay for. i shop here very often because i love pretty close by. everyone is always super helpful and i would definitely recommend shopping here.
I love ulta it is expensive but ulta employees make me feel valued and Clarence items are amazing. Remember with make up you ate getting what you payfor so i know it is expensive but the products are worth it.
I love going here for organic products. Such as Honest Beauty and Juice Beauty. I love that they offer organic brands here compared to Sephora. I hope they get some Bite Beauty products in soon!
i love ulta they are great honestly. they have things from the drugstore as well as high end brand and they have hair and nail stuff and they have their own little salon in the back and i think its the cutest thing i think that i spend a lot of my money there tbh
The best thing about Ulta is that they have both drugstore and prestige brands. They cover every category of makeup, nails, hair, skin and scent. Seriously, if you can't find it at Ulta then you just don't need it! A beauty lovers paradise and they truly have something for everyone!
An excellent place to get a haircut, easy to schedule an appointment and affordable. A great selection of make up and hair care products at a decently affordable price. I have bought their Ulta brand red hair dye shampoo and conditioner and it worked excellently.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos