BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lindsay L.
I thought I'd be a forever sephora girl until my town got an Ulta. I have now completely converted. The people who work at Ulta are very knowledgeable and I love the product lines they offer. I also love how my Ulta has a benefit brow bar and full service salon. I will shop there time and time again!
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love Ulta. This is the only place I know where you can find drugstore brands and high-end brands all in a one stop shop. If you purchase something that isn't the correct color or not what expected it can be returned or exchanged. Not to mention the points that turn into cash. You just can't go wrong!
Monica L.
San Lorenzo, CA
I just love Ulta. They give you great rewards if you have credit with them. I got a full size UD eyeshadow on my birthday. There are affordable and high end products which I love because you have all price ranges for people with different budgets. It's just a great place to get all your beauty needs.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I am so glad there is a Ulta in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I love when we go into town I can grab hair dye, makeup and all in one location. The sales girls are a bit pushy one was rude but then I found a lady who was helpful and I bought off her vs the other girl. I'm not sure if they work off commission..
tabitha s.
Prattville, AL
I love ulta! they have the absolute best deals! Always my makeup go to for urban decay! They have all the latest trends and are always super helpful. Their own line of makeup is even just as good as urban decay. I would recommend any girls that adore makeup to shop here any time they need something!!
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
Ulta offers great products and brands. Most ulta's will carry high end brands right next to drug store brands. They have a great hair care section and have wonderful knowledge staff. Their sales are some of the best deals that I have seen. Inside their store they offer full make overs and a brow bar!
Cecilia B.
Savannah, GA
Ulta has the best sample size products to try before you purchase the actual size of the product. I love how Ulta beauty specialists helps you find whatever product that you are looking. The only con is that they do not have as many beauty brands as Sephora does. Yes I would recommend shopping there.
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
Ulta is my go to store for all things beauty and skin care! If you need it chances are they have it. They carry their own store brand and drugstore brands, which is good and all of my favorite higher end brands. They even have a hair salon and my favorite, benefit eyebrow bar in a lot of locations!!
Dakota J.
Ulta is closer to me than sephora but the options are both very broad with all brands. Sephora sells more high end as Ulta sells more of a mix of drug store and high end. Ulta is just as good as Sephora, but I love Sephora better just because they seem to have more of the brands i like to shop from!
Beverly H.
One of my favorite stores! I really like the mix of drugstore brands with luxury brands. It lets me make better decisions when I see an expensive product versus a dupe for it in the same store. Employees I've interacted with are friendly and don't hover over me and I haven't had a bad experience yet
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.