BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Laura L.
Orlando, FL
It has everything you can find for beauty! My friends and I love this store. It is a certain store to go when you need good quality makeup! They also have hair products, perfumes, skincare, and men products! I would definitely shop in this store again!
Moriah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like ulta- it has a good selection of brands. However, I prefer Sephora because it is more proactive in discovering up and coming products! However, ulta has a larger range in terms of price- so if you're looking for items on a budget then it's great!
ariel r.
Venus, TX
Ulta is such a great store, they carry just about everything you could possibly need to be as glamorous as you'd like! from high-end to low end products, Ulta is the spot! I always find goodies there that are so nice, because although sephora is really fun Ulta has EVERYTHING you need in life.
Brenda M.
Mansfield, TX
I love the fact that Ulta has drugstore and high end makeup! Love coming here because of this and also because of the staff. They are way friendlier than the Sephora staff but the only issue is that they do not carry certain brands that Sephora does
Leah A.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love ulta! It has such a great selection of make up. So much you can choose from, every time I go in there I always find what I need and more! I go to ulta like 3 times a month because I love it so much! I highly recommend you girls to go!
D A.
They usually have all the skincare products I'm looking for. I come in here to buy "drugstore" makeup that you can't find at the drugstore. I use their salon services for the 10 dollar treatments when my curls need a little love (and when I want to be pampered). Sometimes the lay out can be confusing, so be sure to ask if you can't find something!
Siobhan F.
I've purchased several products from ULTA from hair care to make up. ULTA makes it easy to suit your needs without having to go from store to stote. Although it can be a bit pricey.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their sales and that you can get points. But every Ulta I have been in has terrible customer service. And that really makes me not want to shop somewhere. I'll only go there when they have good sales and it's an item I can't get anywhere else.
Cheryl L.
Port Orange, FL
I enjoy going here as they always have coupons in the Sunday paper
great shopping there with a good selection this coupon comes out every
other week with this coupon it is affordable
Chantal K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping at Ulta. From their points and frequent sales, I enjoy shopping here. It's nice to be able to find a variety of brands in one place. I also love the deluxe samples and gwp bags they frequently offer. FYI, MAC is coming to Ulta soon!!!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?