BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katelynn L.
Porum, OK
Ulta is by far my favorite place to buy makeup, I can get everything that I need there, I shop there more than any other makeup store. The only improvement I would have is to make sure the employees know what they are talking about, I've gotten mixed feedback from their employees about different products.
Jackie C.
Miami Lakes, FL
Ulta has a great selection of high-end products and affordable products ready and willing to make their way into our homes. I always enjoy the great deals and sales that they offer making each purchase feel like you actually needed that highlighter.
Alexandra Z.
Brandon, WI
Great place with amazing products! Easy to navigate around the store and the employees are so helpful! The products are top of the line and work great. It is easy to find what you want and explore different brands. I will definitely be coming back!
Alex S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping at this store! I like that you can get high end and drugstore products in the same spot. The employees are super nice and helpful. The rewards system is amazing too! There are a wide range of brands. I will continue purchasing from here!
Chelsea W.
Marshall, MN
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty stores to shop at. Their rewards program is amazing because you earn money back on the items of purchase. I also love that they have both drugstore and high end brands, and they offer great sales a few times a year.
Chelsea P.
Belford, NJ
I love Ulta and their coupons. They have really great deals. I purchased makeup for my wedding there and it really held up! Their customer service is great and everyone is usually very helpful. Ulta is my go-to for all my beauty, hair and skincare needs!
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my go to store for all my beauty products! They have a huge selection from many different brands from high end to drug store. I always love that they offer coupons and you can receive points to get free stuff.
Arianna R.
Cranston, RI
I love ulta! It has all the brands I could ask for. I really like how there are drugstore brands along with high end products. Although stores like Sephora offer a little more help, I believe Ulta is a better store overall and I shop here more than often
Maria L.
Washington, DC
I love Ulta! I love that one half is drugstore and the other half is highend products. I have it all in one store instead of having to take different trips, to different locations. I wish they had KVD in there but thats about the only tiny downfall.
Laura L.
Orlando, FL
It has everything you can find for beauty! My friends and I love this store. It is a certain store to go when you need good quality makeup! They also have hair products, perfumes, skincare, and men products! I would definitely shop in this store again!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?