BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX
Ulta is a great place to shop for all your beauty needs. Workers are very nice and helpful. Free samples of almost all their products are available before you purchase them. Ulta also carries drug store products which is very convenient and affordable.
Hayley T.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Ilya is great in my opinion. They have everything you can think of. I love their quality forsure. They have so much in the store I shop there a lot if you ask me. I recommend it by far.
josie a.
Nashville, TN
Ulta has everything I need from a wet brush to foundation. I love shopping there because there's a huge selection at various price points and everyone I've encountered is always super friendly and helpful. I definitely choose Ulta over other stores.
Cassandra V.
Laredo, TX
I recently bought an eye shadow pallet from here and the colors look so beautiful on the pallet but one you put them on there are not pigmented at all. I wish the quality was better. I bought a eye primer that was awesome so I can't complain there:)
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased a library of lip gloss containing 18 colors. Great value and long lasting product. Also purchased philosophy bath products at same time. Beautifully scented silky bath wash.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my go to store for all my beauty products! They have a huge selection from many different brands from high end to drug store. I always love that they offer coupons and you can receive points to get free stuff.
Cynthia A.
I love, love, love Ulta! The more you spend the more points you accumulate for cool perks and in store money, definitely worth spending paychecks at. Their service is awesome from the counter to the aisles.
Katelynn L.
Porum, OK
Ulta is by far my favorite place to buy makeup, I can get everything that I need there, I shop there more than any other makeup store. The only improvement I would have is to make sure the employees know what they are talking about, I've gotten mixed feedback from their employees about different products.
Eliana M.
Sacramento, CA
Ulta has it all! From fragrances to face products to a full on hair salon. I love how they are extremely affordable and sell at different price ranges welcoming everyone. They often have many sales and packaged sales. I will go to Ulta foreverrrrrrr
Chelsea W.
Marshall, MN
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty stores to shop at. Their rewards program is amazing because you earn money back on the items of purchase. I also love that they have both drugstore and high end brands, and they offer great sales a few times a year.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?