7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,344 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a great place to shop for all your beauty needs. Workers are very nice and helpful. Free samples of almost all their products are available before you purchase them. Ulta also carries drug store products which is very convenient and affordable.
Ilya is great in my opinion. They have everything you can think of. I love their quality forsure. They have so much in the store I shop there a lot if you ask me. I recommend it by far.
Ulta has everything I need from a wet brush to foundation. I love shopping there because there's a huge selection at various price points and everyone I've encountered is always super friendly and helpful. I definitely choose Ulta over other stores.
I recently bought an eye shadow pallet from here and the colors look so beautiful on the pallet but one you put them on there are not pigmented at all. I wish the quality was better. I bought a eye primer that was awesome so I can't complain there:)
Purchased a library of lip gloss containing 18 colors. Great value and long lasting product. Also purchased philosophy bath products at same time. Beautifully scented silky bath wash.
Ulta is my go to store for all my beauty products! They have a huge selection from many different brands from high end to drug store. I always love that they offer coupons and you can receive points to get free stuff.
I love, love, love Ulta! The more you spend the more points you accumulate for cool perks and in store money, definitely worth spending paychecks at. Their service is awesome from the counter to the aisles.
Ulta is by far my favorite place to buy makeup, I can get everything that I need there, I shop there more than any other makeup store. The only improvement I would have is to make sure the employees know what they are talking about, I've gotten mixed feedback from their employees about different products.
Ulta has it all! From fragrances to face products to a full on hair salon. I love how they are extremely affordable and sell at different price ranges welcoming everyone. They often have many sales and packaged sales. I will go to Ulta foreverrrrrrr
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty stores to shop at. Their rewards program is amazing because you earn money back on the items of purchase. I also love that they have both drugstore and high end brands, and they offer great sales a few times a year.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos