7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,365 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is always my go to for beauty products but they are a bit slow in restocking. Almost every time I go the NYX section is completely cleaned out no matter what day of the week it is.
Ulta is MAKE UP Heaven!! They carry a lot of awesome products. I go to them for my Eyebrow pencils from Anastasia and my brushes from Real Techniques. I do shop here a lot, I am a make-up freak. I would definitely be back this week to pick up some more goodies.
I almost always go to Ulta go buy beauty products. They carry the best brands and they're affordable. Recently I bought some NYX mascara and I love it! It makes my lashes look so long.
I always have a great experience at Ulta because the staff is so knowledgeable. They know what they are talking about. The quality of the products they carry are great. Favorite purchase was probably my Smashbox lip stick. I will continue to shop here.
Ulta is mt second go-to for beauty products. I love the mix of high end and drugstore brands. Also they have some products ONLY carried at Ulta such as Tarte Shape Tape(Holy grail concealer!!)
My local ulta is better than sephora! It has many products I enjoy and can actually afford! Hey have a mix of affordable products like nyx to more expensive things! I would deff go back!
Whenever I want to go in store to purchase new makeup, this is where I go. They have great customer service and are always super helpful when I need to get latched for a new foundation.
Ilya is great in my opinion. They have everything you can think of. I love their quality forsure. They have so much in the store I shop there a lot if you ask me. I recommend it by far.
What I love about Ulta is the fact that they have a product for all price ranges. Whether they be a more luxurious product or one at drug store prices, Ulta has a product for everyone.
I bought a small blush palette six months ago and I still have it! It is the best blush I have ever bought. Their associates are very nice and above all they are very helpful without being pushy. The products are high quality. I will always shop here.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos