BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Anai P.
Dallas, TX
Ulta is always my go to for beauty products but they are a bit slow in restocking. Almost every time I go the NYX section is completely cleaned out no matter what day of the week it is.
TANYA F.
Downey , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is MAKE UP Heaven!! They carry a lot of awesome products. I go to them for my Eyebrow pencils from Anastasia and my brushes from Real Techniques. I do shop here a lot, I am a make-up freak. I would definitely be back this week to pick up some more goodies.
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I almost always go to Ulta go buy beauty products. They carry the best brands and they're affordable. Recently I bought some NYX mascara and I love it! It makes my lashes look so long.
Jordan N.
Richardson, TX
I always have a great experience at Ulta because the staff is so knowledgeable. They know what they are talking about. The quality of the products they carry are great. Favorite purchase was probably my Smashbox lip stick. I will continue to shop here.
Morgan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is mt second go-to for beauty products. I love the mix of high end and drugstore brands. Also they have some products ONLY carried at Ulta such as Tarte Shape Tape(Holy grail concealer!!)
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My local ulta is better than sephora! It has many products I enjoy and can actually afford! Hey have a mix of affordable products like nyx to more expensive things! I would deff go back!
Kiersten B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I want to go in store to purchase new makeup, this is where I go. They have great customer service and are always super helpful when I need to get latched for a new foundation.
Hayley T.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Ilya is great in my opinion. They have everything you can think of. I love their quality forsure. They have so much in the store I shop there a lot if you ask me. I recommend it by far.
Fallyn D.
What I love about Ulta is the fact that they have a product for all price ranges. Whether they be a more luxurious product or one at drug store prices, Ulta has a product for everyone.
Morgan V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I bought a small blush palette six months ago and I still have it! It is the best blush I have ever bought. Their associates are very nice and above all they are very helpful without being pushy. The products are high quality. I will always shop here.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.