BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Erika R.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I love ulta! The staff Is always very friendly and helpful. They have a wide range of products, from drugstore to high end and even hair care. Anything you need you're sure to find there.
Torri H.
Costa, WV
Much better than Sephora! The deals, coupons and gift sets make it worth the shop. I think it's a pretty good store and I love their products. However, they need to make the stores more ventilated, I always feel like I'm choking on perfume and chemicals.
Katie M.
Oceanside, CA
I LOVE Ulta! It's my go-to place for finding anything beauty or skincare related. I like that the staff is knowledgable but they won't like follow you around and be over-bearing. I go to Ulta/shop online a few time a month. I will never stop going to Ulta.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
I like that Ulta has both prestige, and drug store brands of makeup. They have a good points system that you earn credit to buy products online or in the store. I shop at Ulta all the time.
Arlene S.
When I don't want to purchase online, I LOVE to go to Ulta. I love that it has high end AND drugstore beauty items, best of both worlds! They have s great return policy & better yet, you can sample while you shop do you don't have to return an item at all!
Kayla T.
I love everything about this place the only way they could make it any better would be to start selling puppies. I'll go broke and be hundred percent a ok with it in lack of better words.
Diana Y.
New Orleans, LA
I wish you ulta was in more places because I could buy almost every beauty item I need just by going here. I love their selection of drugstore makeup - especially harder to find products from major drugstore brands
Jasmine R.
ULTA is not only the best but the most affordable amazing gift lace ever. You can find anything at ulta from make up products to hair items!! They even have an incredible salon there for hair!!!!
Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
I recently purchased the Versace Eros Perfume set and not only does it smell amazing and lasts all day on me but the price was such a deal. I can say I'm extremely satisfy with my purchase.
Aimee S.
I love ULTA! I wish they had testers for ALL of their products but they do have a lot. Their prices are pretty good and they have a great mix of high end and drugstore! Definite recommend!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.