BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
April R.
Bronx, NY
The last purchase from Ulta was my beauty blenders, soft and small and affordable. The beauty blenders came in a pack of two in different colors. The overall shopping experience was quick and easy.
Lindsey P.
San Marcos, TX
Great products! Huge selection and helpful workers! I've bought many many makeup products here, hair care products and tools and have loved every purchase! Along with the birthday freebie!
alisha p.
Phoenix, AZ
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for beauty. They have high-end products as well as Drugstore beauty selections as well. They literally have everything and almost always have a sale going on. Their rewards program is awesome as well. I always go back!
Samantha V.
Simpsonville, KY
I love Ulta because they carry both high end makeup and drugstore. The drugstore section's prices are a little higher than the section at target or Walmart but they have a bigger selection of brands and products. Their online store is super convenient too !
Claudia V.
Chula Vista , CA
Ulta is good store I found all in one store, I went to ULTA store to buy some makeup, ULTA have to many brands I buy products for wash my face I shop a La Roche Posay products I'm in love.
Tiinaye H.
Burlington, NC
The one I went to the workers was not helpful at all. After that I really don't shop there a lot. Somethings are affordable than something are high. The one by my house needs more workers.
deandra s.
Alamo, TX
I've bought too faced peach pallette! I absolutely love the colors. Its very pigmented and so easy to blend. The girls at ulta help so much to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
Alexa M.
Honolulu, HI
I LOVE ULTA SO MUCH!! It is the best place to shop for all of my makeup no matter how much money I'm looking to spend. Their rewards program is amazing and I can't wait to shop again soon!!
Alexandra M.
Allendale, MI
I love Ulta. All the employees are friendly and know just what they are talking about. I never leave empty handed and I always leave with everything I came in for. The products are long lasting and easy to find in the store. I am always a satisfied customer.
Kelly L.
Ulta is my go to store when it comes to beauty products. They have products that range from drug store to high end so you don't feel like you have to pay a lot for good stuff. I would definitely recommend shopping there and becoming a part of their awesome rewards program
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.