7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
It's always different when I go in to an Ulta. because I'm young, I feel like there are always multiple eyes watching me. The girls that work there are nice but can also be pretty rude. We all have bad days but it should not be taken out on your customers
I love Ulta! They have a mix of drug store and higher end products. Their staff is always super helpful and kind. Their own products are also very good and I love their eye shadow! I always stop by Ulta when I am looking for skin/hair care products and makeup.
I get my hair products when they are but they really don't work very well so but I've tried there other products like some of their makeup that I got for Christmas and they work perfectly
I recently purchased makeup products from the Shea Mositure brand. I was quite please with how the blushes felt and applied. When I first dipped my brush in the pan it felt sticky, but applied smoothly and blended out to a beautiful natural flush of color.
Ulta is a great alternative for looking for affordable beauty items, and also having more high end items. They always have great discounts and even a points system to bring even more deals!
I love Ulta, they have a great NYX section at my store. The way they organize the store helps people navigate and is aesthetically pleasing. My favorite purchase at Ulta would be the Maybelline 24hr super stay. I ADORE this lip color. I will continue to shop here.
Ulta literally has EVERYTHING from high end products, to their own brand/cheaper products. I myself have only been in there once, but they have everything. I frequently shop online VS in store. I was overwhelmed by all the products, but overall a great store!
Sometimes they have the products I want, but the staff is not as friendly as they are at Sephora. I also feel like people who work at ulta aren't as trained as they are at Sephora. Their rewards points system needs work too
I love that Ulta has a mix of both affordable and high-end beauty, plus lots of hair care, skin care, and fragrance! They also have lots of sales and coupons which is spectacular. I wish there was a store nearer to me, but then I'd end up spending all of my money there!
I love that Ulta isn't only High end or drugstore, you get a little bit of everything and they ALWAYS have discounts or buy one get ones, i l don't know what I would do without Ulta 😍😍
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos