7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,041 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my favorite makeup store to shop at because the rewards program is unreal. With each dollar you spend, you receive points which can then be redeemed to purchase ANYTHING at the store.
Ulta is the perfect go to store to find anything that you want. I love the monthly magazine they send out with info on all of their new products! Plus they always come with a little sample of random things.
I enjoy shopping at Ulta in store, but their website leaves something to be desired. It's not as streamlined as I would like, however the product selection and prices are worth shopping here.
Ulta doesn't always have the selection of products I'm looking for. I don't find their staff overly friendly or helpful. I usually go there in a pinch or if I've already done the research on a product I already known I want.
Love this shop! Although I do with they carried Kat Von D. I love there set up! And the hair care section is great! Lots of options! And they are so sweet to their customers! I definitely go about 2-3 times a week!
I didn't use anything ultra brand but I did go in store and I have heard lovely things about their products. They also always have amazing deals. When I went they had a big sale on a 'The Body Shop' Tea Tree set it was and is still giving me great results. I love ulta!
I love shopping at Ulta because it allows me to shop for the higher end products while also shopping for lower end products. They have a wide variety of options to choose from and have salon services and brow services as well. The staff is always friendly and customer service is great
Ulta has a lot of brands but also does not have some popular brands. Workers are usually very nice and helpful but can be hard to find in stores sometimes. Some aisles are messy, such as their hair products and sale aisles. I still recommend to shop here though!
ultra pretty much has everything you need in terms of makeup and hair stuff. they have both high-end and drug store brands. they always have a coupon but it isn't good on the high end brands :( if you sign up they give you a free gift on your birthday which is awesome!
I love this place, always employees there to help (who love to help), they always have sales, and they employees are so helpful and show you how to put on certain makeup if you don't know how.
Q & A
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Do you save up your points, or do you spend them as soon as you get them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos