7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,020 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I went in for an eyebrow wax, and the consultant gave me a sample of Benefit's Gimme Brow. I am NOT good at filling in my eyebrows, but GimmeBrow fills it in and makes it look effortless and natural!
I recently tried the Ulta shimmer lip gloss which works really great. It's actually my favorite at the moment. It smells amazing and it's thick and creamy but not too sticky, it's just right.
I love Ulta. Their points and reward system is amazing. They have a good cross section of beauty products, both drugstore and high end. There really is something for everyone there in terms of makeup and they have a good skincare and beauty tools section as well
I went to Ulta for the first time this week and found everything I wanted. It's honestly the same as Sephora except they have other products that you could find at a regular pharmacy (like CVS) that are affordable. I also got an awesome free gift with my purchase
I love just going and looking around. I do like that they carry drugstore products. The only thing that bothers me is the stores in visit never have their ad stuff up on what is suppose to be on sale.
I really love that ULTA has a selection of higher end makeup as well as drugstore makeup. However, a lot of the time the store seems to be slightly cluttered especially in the front near the checkout lines.
Another great place to shop for makeup and try new things, but sometimes it can feel overwhelming and there often aren't enough sales agents to walk someone new through the massive world of makeup. Still, I found it far more welcoming than Sephora.
I didn't use anything ultra brand but I did go in store and I have heard lovely things about their products. They also always have amazing deals. When I went they had a big sale on a 'The Body Shop' Tea Tree set it was and is still giving me great results. I love ulta!
Love this shop! Although I do with they carried Kat Von D. I love there set up! And the hair care section is great! Lots of options! And they are so sweet to their customers! I definitely go about 2-3 times a week!
Ulta doesn't always have the selection of products I'm looking for. I don't find their staff overly friendly or helpful. I usually go there in a pinch or if I've already done the research on a product I already known I want.
Q & A
What's your experience been like with the staff at Ulta stores?
Does anyone else feel that Ulta's personal line of eye shadows are useless?
Whats the best makeup to buy at Ulta?
Does Ulta have any good Ulta brand items?
Is this just a store that sells cosmetics or is it a brand of cosmetics?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos