BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
SOLMAYRA M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my favorite beauty store ever! They have a very awesome point system! love how they accumulate fast and your able to get tons of free items! I am platinum & love their perks! would like it if they had KVD & other brands but its okay. They have a variety of both high end and drugstore which helps tons!
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge Ulta fan. I am a platinum member and the benefits of being platinum are great. I receive regular coupons in the mail and email that I use regularly. Ulta's return policy is very convenient because I can try products I have never used before and easily return the product if it's not for me.
Lucy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! I can walk in there and be able to purchase both, high-end and drugstore makeup products. I just wish they would do more invites to the master classes through email rather than walking into the store & finding out about them at the last minute. Regardless, this is my Go-To makeup store :)
Kristin A.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has everything you could want or need to do your face, hair, and even dab on some perfume or do an at-home facial! They have affordable products and shopping in store or online is a breeze! If you like to save money while buying products to make you look beautiful, then Ulta is the store for you!
Megan D.
Columbia, MO
Ulta is the ultimate place to find all your makeup needs from high end to drugstore. I love finding all my beauty needs in one place. There is always a discount for shopping at Ulta for spending $15 plus the beauty rewards program. Ulta carries such a wide variety of products it's hard not to love it.
Sarah H.
Richmond, TX
I do like Ulta for the beauty products the offer and they have recently added more appealing brands such as Clinique. I struggle with wanting access to all the luxury beauty brands and they don't carry them all. I do shop here on occasion for things such as hairspray, shampoo, hair and makeup brushes.
Cassandra M.
Potsdam, NY
Ulta is great because they have a wide variety of products, from your top makeups brands to hair products, skincare and even offer salon services. They are great because they often run better deals than other makeup retailers and I would recommend shopping here- the staff if down-to-earth and helpful.
Lindsay B.
Cookeville, TN
This website is absolutely amazing! I love how it has a wide range of products from both the drugstore and the department store. I also love how it has deals on lots of the products and coupons for you to use. I would definitely recommend shopping here, because there's a little something for everyone.
Alyssa H.
Garland, NE
Ulta carried the It cosmetics brand that isn't, in Nebraska, anywhere else! Both me and my mom use the Bye Bye Redness concealer and corrector. It only comes in one shade, that I could find, and it is a little bit too dark for me but I pair it with a Tarte concealer that works better for my skin tone.
Kaycie W.
Pooler, GA
One of my all-time favorite beauty stores ever. If you're not sold by the pure selection of products they have, ranging from hair styling tools to skim care products, maybe you will be sold on their almost constant offerings of coupons and discounts. Don't forget to sign up for their rewards program!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?