7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,278 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Okay so Ulta has to be my favorite beauty store! I like to be able to walk into a store and feel like i can get high end makeup along with some of my favorite drug store makeup's and Ulta has it all. It helps that they are always running some sorta deal!
It's always different when I go in to an Ulta. because I'm young, I feel like there are always multiple eyes watching me. The girls that work there are nice but can also be pretty rude. We all have bad days but it should not be taken out on your customers
The coupons and sales are great! It's also nice to have both high end and drug store in one spot. I really wish they had samples here like Sephora. It'd be nice to try things out more often.
I get my hair products when they are but they really don't work very well so but I've tried there other products like some of their makeup that I got for Christmas and they work perfectly
Love ultas point system! I mainly went in there for the salon and didn't know much about the points. And one time I decided to purchase foundation and found out I had $50 worth of points..so I got some free stuff that I wanted. Sence then it's my go to place!
I recently purchased makeup products from the Shea Mositure brand. I was quite please with how the blushes felt and applied. When I first dipped my brush in the pan it felt sticky, but applied smoothly and blended out to a beautiful natural flush of color.
I LOVE the fact that you can find both high-end brands and drugstore brands at Ulta. It's a one-stop shop where you can find makeup and hair and skincare products. So much fun to browse!
Ulta is a great alternative for looking for affordable beauty items, and also having more high end items. They always have great discounts and even a points system to bring even more deals!
Ulta has it all. It is a great store to go to when in need of beauty supplies. They have great quality and very friendly people working there. Overall it's one of my favorite places to go
I love Ulta, they have a great NYX section at my store. The way they organize the store helps people navigate and is aesthetically pleasing. My favorite purchase at Ulta would be the Maybelline 24hr super stay. I ADORE this lip color. I will continue to shop here.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos