7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,509 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I didn't use anything ultra brand but I did go in store and I have heard lovely things about their products. They also always have amazing deals. When I went they had a big sale on a 'The Body Shop' Tea Tree set it was and is still giving me great results. I love ulta!
Ulta is and amazing destination for any beauty need you could imagine! The variety of products in this store is unbeatable. They have very affordable products that include nail products, makeup products, and many hair products including straighteners and curlers.
I like Ulta because it has a good mixture of drug store brands and higher end brands. The only problem I have with them is that the points you acquire end up expiring. They should learn from Sephora's point based system that does NOT expire. Overall, it's a good place.
Such great workers!!!!! My first time shopping at anytiypenkf beauty cosmetics store was at Ulta and they treated me as if I was one of them and was 100% with me on everything I asked about!!
Im literally obsessed with Ulta! Ive especially been getting good deals this week for the 21 days of beauty! I love their sales and I love that they both sell high-end makeup down to makeup you can find at CVS and Walgreens except for a little cheaper IMO..I love Ulta
I love Ulta. Their points and reward system is amazing. They have a good cross section of beauty products, both drugstore and high end. There really is something for everyone there in terms of makeup and they have a good skincare and beauty tools section as well
Ulta is great! They're platinum perks are nice. The drugstore portion is slacking majorly in cleanliness. There's always products that people tested themselves and put back on display. Maybe expand the prestige lines too. Less emphasis on urban decay or bare minerals
I enjoy shopping at Ulta in store, but their website leaves something to be desired. It's not as streamlined as I would like, however the product selection and prices are worth shopping here.
Ulta is awesome I buy a ton of skincare products from them,employees are usually helpful and nice. Price wise there pretty expensive but they do accept coupons and have good clearance section
This store is like a more affordable version of sephora which is why I love it I've gotten a few things here and get point and coupons that I can use on top of sales which I love because I don't have a lot of make up and been getting a few little things to learn
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos