7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,335 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love going to here!!! They always have the best beauty steals ever and the Ulta brand is so affordable. My favorite purchase would have to be the Ulta eye liner pencils! I go to Ulta so often they know me by name!!!
I like ulta! It has a great mix of products from different brands at different price ranges. I can pick up makeup as well as drugstore products that I need. They have a huge range of haircare too.
i love ulta they have everything whether its high end make up brands or drugstore i love the selections they have just wish i could find one closer to my house i do shop here a lot its one of my favorite stores and i will definitely be coming back to buy more
Ultra is my favorite beauty store. I spend so much in there that I got a membership and am earning back my money from purchasing and hoarding their products. One that stands out though is their primers. From face to lash primer they rock those beauty formulas!
The only reason why I shop here is for NYX brand. They have a variety of products from high end to low brand makeup. The employees are not really helpful; they can improve their customer service. My shopping experience here is just in and out; nothing special here.
Love ulta! I do wish they had a broader range of products, I wish they carried kat von d and MUF but I totally get it. Besides that they are awesome. We don't have a sephora store here so when I'm in a pinch that's is where I go
my stop to pickup my makeup goodies. There's a pretty good selection from name brand to drug store products. I constantly purchase the ULTA foundation, great price, if I'm not wearing my name brand foundations then it's ULTA cosmetics 80% of time I'm wearing it.
As hectic as it is sometimes in ULTA I have to say customer service is pleasant and helpful. They have a variety of beauty products that they sell. I go mostly for NYX & high end products.
Love this store! Sad they only carry select items of things. But the workers are amazing and very helpful and friendly! If ever something doesn't work or they return it no questions asked!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos