BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kristine D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the fact that they have both drugstore and high end brands as well. Its a simple, one stop shop. You can purchase everything you need from one place. The customer service is also amazing! Love love ulta
sami m.
Hammonton , NJ
I bought a straighter from here a while ago and it is still going strong. I love it so much! I recommend going in here and just looking around because you are destined to find something that catches your eye. I will forever shop here especially with their friendly staff!
Katie M.
Buda, TX
I love the numbers of different brands and styles to choose from no matter what you are looking for. Products were affordable, but the hair salon was doubled in price for what they provided. That still won't stop me from shopping at Ulta for all of my beauty needs!
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I love Ulta! I can find almost every item I use there. The shopping experience is great because people are so willing to help. The cons include they don't carry Make up Forever and it's one of my favorite brands. I love their 21 Days of deals, which just ended. I saved so much!
Rema S.
Ulta is like a step up from its own mini drug store. It's my favorite beauty store. The have different makeup/beauty lines to shop from and customer service is always good. I recommend coming here!
Madeleine C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ulta's not as good as sephora, because they try and push you a lot. (Which i do not like at all.) Ulta has a wide variety of makeup products though. Like, lowend, drugstore, middle, and highend.
Shannon R.
I love ulta so much. I'm like a little kid going into a candy shop when I go to ulta. Ulta is one of my favorite makeup stores. They have so much to choose from. This is usually the place I always go for makeup. I wish that I could order online but it will not ship to my address.
Dakota A.
They have an very diverse array of products from hair, nails, makeup and bathroom products. They have amazing people who always make sure you find what you need and if you dont know exactly what you need they help you by offering a variety of different products.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I have a love/hate relationship with Ulta. First off, I love Ulta's point system. It's absolutely amazing. Earning points that turns into money you can put towards your purchase? It sounds too good to be true, but it isn't. It's also easy to get up to the highest prestige level of being an Ulta member, you only have to spend $400 a year to be able to get special access to new products before they are sold to the public and point bonuses.

I also love how I can pick up both prestige and drugstore brands at Ulta. Some of my favorite brands are easily found at Ulta. It makes it super convenient when I'm going shopping for beauty supplies.

One of the problems I have with Ulta is that they aren't always stocked. There was a point in time when I went to Ulta almost every day for two weeks before they finally restocked a NYX display I had desperately wanted to shop.

On top of that, regardless of which Ulta I visit, their customer service isn't 100%. Most employees seem standoffish to me.
Heizel D.
Savannah
Recently started visiting this store and I have to admit is better than what I expected, they had a lot of variety of perfumes, makeup and beauty products... very impressed with this store!!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.