BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
LOVE Ulta! Great deals, much cheaper than Sephora. The only issue is that there is only one in general area. It is not close to my home, would like to travel there more often if had the time.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta it is expensive but ulta employees make me feel valued and Clarence items are amazing. Remember with make up you ate getting what you payfor so i know it is expensive but the products are worth it.
Athena C.
salisbury, MD
Ulta is my all time fav and I'm sure plenty of other girls feel the absolute same. From the amazing range of products and brands to the amazing prices, I cannot complain at all about this store. There's even so many amazing rewards through their rewards program.
julie m.
purchased my chi from there. the staff were very helpful the price is a bit high but the quality of product is high. you get what you pay for. I take my daughter in because I want her to have nice qualities items. I will continue to shop here and will recommend.
Devin M.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both online and in store I love Ulta. I have always had good experiences, especially in store. Employees are friendly but not over the top. In both shopping cases I love that some of my favorite brands are regularly buy one get one 50% off (NYX and Ardell Lashes)!
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I love Ulta for my skincare and makeup needs. I appreciate the coupons and everyday ways to save. My favorite part about Ulta is their money back guarantee if something does not work for you.
Judy W.
Oakland, CA
It is like Sephora but they offer both low-end and high-end make-up products. I love that they occasionally have free shipping for certain products! However, the customer service in stores could be better. Also a lot of the products in stores are usually opened.
Keely B.
I don't have much experience with ulta, I tend to lean towards Sephora, but whenever I'm looking for something on a budget I'll run in here in the drug store makeup area, they have everything!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is awesome I buy a ton of skincare products from them,employees are usually helpful and nice. Price wise there pretty expensive but they do accept coupons and have good clearance section
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC
I love this store, everything is so neat and well organized. Shopping here more and more often for stuff because they have awesome deals! They have the expensive brands and the cheaper alternatives. Would definitely recommend coming here for all your beauty needs!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.