7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,375 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
LOVE Ulta! Great deals, much cheaper than Sephora. The only issue is that there is only one in general area. It is not close to my home, would like to travel there more often if had the time.
I love ulta it is expensive but ulta employees make me feel valued and Clarence items are amazing. Remember with make up you ate getting what you payfor so i know it is expensive but the products are worth it.
Ulta is my all time fav and I'm sure plenty of other girls feel the absolute same. From the amazing range of products and brands to the amazing prices, I cannot complain at all about this store. There's even so many amazing rewards through their rewards program.
purchased my chi from there. the staff were very helpful the price is a bit high but the quality of product is high. you get what you pay for. I take my daughter in because I want her to have nice qualities items. I will continue to shop here and will recommend.
Both online and in store I love Ulta. I have always had good experiences, especially in store. Employees are friendly but not over the top. In both shopping cases I love that some of my favorite brands are regularly buy one get one 50% off (NYX and Ardell Lashes)!
I love Ulta for my skincare and makeup needs. I appreciate the coupons and everyday ways to save. My favorite part about Ulta is their money back guarantee if something does not work for you.
It is like Sephora but they offer both low-end and high-end make-up products. I love that they occasionally have free shipping for certain products! However, the customer service in stores could be better. Also a lot of the products in stores are usually opened.
I don't have much experience with ulta, I tend to lean towards Sephora, but whenever I'm looking for something on a budget I'll run in here in the drug store makeup area, they have everything!
Ulta is awesome I buy a ton of skincare products from them,employees are usually helpful and nice. Price wise there pretty expensive but they do accept coupons and have good clearance section
I love this store, everything is so neat and well organized. Shopping here more and more often for stuff because they have awesome deals! They have the expensive brands and the cheaper alternatives. Would definitely recommend coming here for all your beauty needs!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos