BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jordan B.
Royal Oak, MI
I can stay in an ulta for 10 hours and not get bored im in love with the way they have high end makeup, drug store makup, hair care, skin care, a brow bar, a salon they have it all and they also have sales on pretty much all of their products as well as awasome gifts!
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Ulta is awesome for all times of beauty shoppers! They truly have something for everyone. I think it's so awesome they have both high end and drug store. They carry so many brands its hard to walk out empty handed! You can always find what you're looking for. (and more)
Kristina N.
Hayward, CA
I absolutely love that they always have a $3 off coupon when you spend over $11, which is easy considering I spend most of my money on beauty products. Their sales are way better than any drugstore because there is always something that is buy one get one half off.
Kayla A.
I adore Ulta! I love that you can be anyone on any budget and shop there. They have the prestige side and the drugstore side of makeup. I usually always find something on sale, clearance or have coupons to use. I do all my beauty buying here and will continue to do so.
Anne-Marie W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I cannot go into Ulta without buying something. I love that I can go to Ulta and find literally anything I need. From makeup wipes, to a new Tartan + Twine pineapple makeup bag, to hairdryers, shampoo, conditioner, etc. Literally everything you need in one place!!!!
Fiona S.
Brooksville, FL
I love ulta! I love how they organize their products. They have cheaper products on one side and more top end products on the other. On top of that they have each isle labled so you can walk right in and either go to the top end side or the other. See the lable of the brand you are going for and walk right over. No searching required. I have also never gone in and not been asked if i needed help. Its so easy to shop there and the people that work there are very knowledgeable on all of the products.
Cher T.
Ulta is great! Their selection is a mix of high and low end products, so you don't always find exactly what you need, but while you're looking for a must-have, you'll always find something new!
Mikhaila H.
Fort Thomas, KY
I like how there's a salon in the back of the store, they have everything - hair, nails, and makeup. I love the size of the store because it's huge with more variety of the brand I'm looking at
I love Ulta for their deals in hair products I like. I get my shampoo by the Liter at Ulta when they have a sale and then don't need to buy again for a year! I wish their staff was friendlier and more apt to help pick out colors/products, as say Sephora's staff is.
Kelsey P.
Philadelphia, PA
This store is great because they carry most of the brands I shop for (although coupons rarely apply) but it's oftentimes tough to get assistance or find an employee at many of the locations I've visited.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.