BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
When I went it took so long to be helped out. There was like 4 customers there and it took forever to get assisted :/ Something that's cool is that they might have products not available at Sephora.
Karla I.
Bellevue, WA
I go to Ulta for stocking up on a regular basis :) One of the products that I always buy are Too Faced palettes and Nioxin Hair Treatment. I end up spending loads of money there each month hahah
Kristina N.
Hayward, CA
I absolutely love that they always have a $3 off coupon when you spend over $11, which is easy considering I spend most of my money on beauty products. Their sales are way better than any drugstore because there is always something that is buy one get one half off.
Jessica W.
Orlando, FL
I love ulta. They always have great coupons and the best prices for my favorite products. I love going here because it is easy to navigate, has a great selection, and the employees are very knowledgeable and nice. I love this store and would reccomend it to anyone.
elyse b.
Santa Clara , Ca
I love Ulta-- Great prices. The reason I gave this 3 stars is the customer service. Its bad. Terrible almost. Every time I go in, its gets worse. My business is slowly transitioning to Sephora.
caitlynn s.
Eau Claire, WI
Everyone that works at the Ulta store near me is always super friendly and very helpful. I always try to get my makeup shopping done at once rather than having to come back multiple times. I highly suggest for everyone to shop here, because I know that I sure will!
Madison O.
Ellerslie, GA
Ulta is a great store. I do not go in there as often as I do other places. But the times I have been in there I notice that is very nice and well put together. You can find what the are looking for easily. They have wonderful products. I would recommend it to anyone.
Amy T.
Escondido, CA
ULTA is awesome for when you want to buy all of your makeup products in one go. They have ALMOST every popular makeup brand available. They also have a membership, but points expire quickly if you are not a frequent shopper so not of much use. Really nice sales sometimes.
Tori W.
Clarksville, TN
Amazing products and great customer service! If you have any questions, someone will be by your side to help you in a snap of a finger! They have the best customer service I've ever experienced!
Monica T.
Torrance , CA
Yes!!! My obsession!!! I love going to ulta, their deals, and just everything at Ulta. It's my GO-TO shop!!! I love everything no complaints besides customer service but love the store itself!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.