BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alaina W.
Ulta is my second favorite beauty store. They carry most of my favorite high end brands in addition to more drugstore-type ones like Covergirl or Maybelline. It's nice to get a catalog in the mail every once in a while to see what their sales are, but usually all the coupons are on Ulta brand products.
Jennifer F.
Real Techniques Beauty Sponge. This is one of my favorite sponges to use. I really like the it had a pointed end and an angled end, so you can get all the nooks and crannies of the face. I also like that it doesn't soak up a lot of product into it. This sponge is very affordable and I highly recommend.
Kelsi H.
Jacksonville, FL
Ulta is pretty amazing. I mean let's face it, everything a woman could want is in that place. The only it could be any better was if they sold nice clothes, amazing shoes, and designer purses. I go there for all my makeup needs and try my hardest to not overspend, but it doesn't always goes as planned.
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
I appreciate the Ulta Beauty store because have sales and coupons frequently. Although I live Sephora the only times you see sales is online. I just started going to Ulta and I don't know what took me so long. I have been watching a lot of vloggers and they always talk about Ulta having things on sale.
Molly R.
I love going to Ulta, they have so many brands to choose from and even their name brand products are awesome!
Recently for Christmas I got their Ulta Brand eyeshadow palette and the colors are awesome and it lasted all day long.
They have affordable brands as well as more high-end things to chose from.
Mona T.
I like how Ulta sells both drugstore and high end products. My favorite purchase must be my Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I don't shop here much since I mostly buy drugstore products and they don't sell all drugstore brands like elf and Jordana. I would definitely recommend shopping here though!
Katherine R.
I absolutely LOVE Ulta. However, the one in Owensboro is AWFUL. The girl there are rude. They put my whole purchase on someone else's account. So I didn't receive my points. Highly disappointed. Love Ulta, but I won't be going back to that one. Definitely check it out, some girls give excellent tips! ūüėė
Lauryn N.
Gadsden, AL
Ulta is my favorite place to go when I want to browse high end but also pick up low end products at the same time. It's nice to be able to do both in one trip! I've ordered several times from the website and have found it a breeze. I think their points to dollars reward system is the best in its class!
Alyssa H.
Garland, NE
Ulta carried the It cosmetics brand that isn't, in Nebraska, anywhere else! Both me and my mom use the Bye Bye Redness concealer and corrector. It only comes in one shade, that I could find, and it is a little bit too dark for me but I pair it with a Tarte concealer that works better for my skin tone.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
I can't stress enough how much I LOVE ulta! They have great products, for every budget, and the staff is always helpful. They also have a great rewards system that lets me get points faster than somewhere like Sephora, and I can spend my points on ANY item I want, not just samples of limited products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.