BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cristy F.
Tarrs, PA
I love that I can seek advice from the salon in the store. I had a hair disaster and the salon worker gave me some tips on what to do next. After following her tips my hair turned out great! I am so thankful I went into the store that day and I will be back soon!
Morgan A.
Birmingham, AL
I go to ultra a lot because it is closer to me than sephora! They also have everything I need there. Everyone is very helpful. I like how all the products are labeled so they are easy to find.
Katherine B.
Ulta is and amazing destination for any beauty need you could imagine! The variety of products in this store is unbeatable. They have very affordable products that include nail products, makeup products, and many hair products including straighteners and curlers.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I love Ulta for my skincare and makeup needs. I appreciate the coupons and everyday ways to save. My favorite part about Ulta is their money back guarantee if something does not work for you.
Sadie W.
Blakesburg, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE ULTA! They have the best variety of products from drugstore brands to high end and they have hair products too! I find nothing wrong with Ulta besides having one closer to my hometown.
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
Ulta is a great beauty store! They carry a wide selection of beauty products, ranging from drugstore to high end products. They also offer salon services which are great. They have an amazing return policy, and their rewards system is by far the best I have seen.
Jaime  B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bright, well set up store. Employees are very helpful in pointing you in the right direction for what you are looking for. Some items are a little pricey but they have great quality products.
Keely B.
I don't have much experience with ulta, I tend to lean towards Sephora, but whenever I'm looking for something on a budget I'll run in here in the drug store makeup area, they have everything!
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
I recently picked up so clearance lip stain and eye brow pencils at Ulta. The quality of both products was excellent and it was a good shopping experience. You can always find people to help you in the store. I do recommend Ulta to anyone who has not tried it yet.
Haileigh J.
El Cajon, CA
I love going into Ulta. There is a wide range of products here. I have gotten my eyebrows waxed here and they have done a great job. Prices vary depending on the product but they are pretty standard. I will shop here again but sometimes the register is very slow
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?