7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,420 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My store of choice for buying beauty products. I like their rewards program and the fact that it can applied to anything in store. I also love their salon and hey my hair done there twice a year.
I love ulta but i feel like the employees can be a little stuck up at times especially since I am not a girly girl they treat me like I dont know what im doing but I would have to say the face make up like blush is good. I would shop there again and would recommend it
I really like Ulta. The staff that work here are much friendlier than the people who work at Sephora. Unfortunately, it's not as fun to shop here as it is as Sephora, I'm not sure why. I love that they put samples when you are checking out. I love looking at that stuff!
Ulta is my go-to store when I'm in the mood to shop for beauty products! The employees at my store are always helpful and friendly. Ulta has a great variety of high-end and drugstore cosmetic items, which is awesome! They also have their own cosmetic line. Great store!
I shop at ulta for anything from shampoo to hair straighteners or face wash. I love how you can find everything there and they always have fabulous sales for stocking stuffers around the holidays.
I love Ulta, even more than Sephora. I think they're selection is bigger and they have more moderately priced options as well. I discovered NYX when I started shopping at Ulta and they're one of my favorites!
Is a store where we can find a lot of makeup products from the best brands. But the product that is used in this store is a makeup palette of the brand naked la basic and is a palette that I use frequently for its colors that as its name says are basic and easy to put.
I recently bought an eyebrow pencil from ulta i dont exactly remember the name but it was like a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills. It was only $10! I repurchased twice and will continue to do so.
I can stay in an ulta for 10 hours and not get bored im in love with the way they have high end makeup, drug store makup, hair care, skin care, a brow bar, a salon they have it all and they also have sales on pretty much all of their products as well as awasome gifts!
I adore Ulta! I love that you can be anyone on any budget and shop there. They have the prestige side and the drugstore side of makeup. I usually always find something on sale, clearance or have coupons to use. I do all my beauty buying here and will continue to do so.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos