BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lindsay G.
Oshkosh, WI
My store of choice for buying beauty products. I like their rewards program and the fact that it can applied to anything in store. I also love their salon and hey my hair done there twice a year.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
I love ulta but i feel like the employees can be a little stuck up at times especially since I am not a girly girl they treat me like I dont know what im doing but I would have to say the face make up like blush is good. I would shop there again and would recommend it
Denise Z.
Norwalk, CA
I really like Ulta. The staff that work here are much friendlier than the people who work at Sephora. Unfortunately, it's not as fun to shop here as it is as Sephora, I'm not sure why. I love that they put samples when you are checking out. I love looking at that stuff!
Courtney K.
Honey Brook, PA
Ulta is my go-to store when I'm in the mood to shop for beauty products! The employees at my store are always helpful and friendly. Ulta has a great variety of high-end and drugstore cosmetic items, which is awesome! They also have their own cosmetic line. Great store!
Sarah B.
I shop at ulta for anything from shampoo to hair straighteners or face wash. I love how you can find everything there and they always have fabulous sales for stocking stuffers around the holidays.
Alexandra C.
Port Richey, FL
I love Ulta, even more than Sephora. I think they're selection is bigger and they have more moderately priced options as well. I discovered NYX when I started shopping at Ulta and they're one of my favorites!
Evelyn R.
Is a store where we can find a lot of makeup products from the best brands. But the product that is used in this store is a makeup palette of the brand naked la basic and is a palette that I use frequently for its colors that as its name says are basic and easy to put.
Krystal E.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought an eyebrow pencil from ulta i dont exactly remember the name but it was like a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills. It was only $10! I repurchased twice and will continue to do so.
Jordan B.
Royal Oak, MI
I can stay in an ulta for 10 hours and not get bored im in love with the way they have high end makeup, drug store makup, hair care, skin care, a brow bar, a salon they have it all and they also have sales on pretty much all of their products as well as awasome gifts!
Kayla A.
I adore Ulta! I love that you can be anyone on any budget and shop there. They have the prestige side and the drugstore side of makeup. I usually always find something on sale, clearance or have coupons to use. I do all my beauty buying here and will continue to do so.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.