7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a great store because it has high end and drugstore makeup all in one place. They give great birthday gifts as well as coupons and a good rewards program. I also LOVE the Benefit Brow Bar that they have at most locations. Ulta gives you the best of both worlds!
Love this place! The variety is great. It's a one stop spot for me whether I wanna grab drugstore makeup or the high end makeup. Only thing about Ulta is that they won't have all of the high end products there and same thing goes with the drugstore side as well. But other than that I still love shopping at Ulta for my makeup!
The best store to buy a range of products! You can purchase top of the line makeup and skincare as well as drug store brands. The employees are a lot more pleasant than some other beauty stores...
I cant help but to purchase almost everything this brand has to offer. the price is so affordable for everything, the quality tends to always be on the good side and the results are always great. I cant complain about this brand because ive had nothing but good experiences.
I shop at ulta very frequently. I find they have the best sales on drugstore brands and they definitely have the best rewards system. With multiple points, platinum, and coupons, you can't beat it!
Ultas reward program is amazing and is beyond my favorite but recently they had a 10x promo and the website kept messing up for me and they didn't reply until the promo was over so I got ripped off a lot of points and they couldn't care less. Bad customer service experience.
My store of choice for buying beauty products. I like their rewards program and the fact that it can applied to anything in store. I also love their salon and hey my hair done there twice a year.
I love ulta but i feel like the employees can be a little stuck up at times especially since I am not a girly girl they treat me like I dont know what im doing but I would have to say the face make up like blush is good. I would shop there again and would recommend it
I really like Ulta. The staff that work here are much friendlier than the people who work at Sephora. Unfortunately, it's not as fun to shop here as it is as Sephora, I'm not sure why. I love that they put samples when you are checking out. I love looking at that stuff!
Ulta is my go-to store when I'm in the mood to shop for beauty products! The employees at my store are always helpful and friendly. Ulta has a great variety of high-end and drugstore cosmetic items, which is awesome! They also have their own cosmetic line. Great store!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos