BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Martina D.
Philadelphia , PA
I simply love Ulta and use them for all my beauty needs. It's pretty hard for me to find foundation that matches my skin tone and ulta allows you to make returns on opened used products. If you buy any product from ulta, and don't like it, you can return it hassle free
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
I love going to Ulta and I love the variety of products they have available in the store and online. I receive several products complimentary from Influenster to try, and later purchase the ones I like at Ulta. NYX eyeliner, Ulta eyeshadow, Naked, Lorac, etcs..Ulta has it all.
Cindy G.
Great store - I am always able to find a variety of items I need and they usually have fairly competitive prices as well. I really like a golden top glitter eyeshadow I bought from them - I use it all the time and it is great quality! Would definitely shop here again!
Samantha S.
I love ordering from ulta. They offer the best deals with all their freebies. I always feel like Im getting a great deal when shopping online, because Im always qualifying for at least a deluxe sized sample. I also love that they are opening up to more brands. Cant complain!
Giselle A.
This is a great store you can find products you love way cheaper and unfortunately I don't shop there as much but when I do I find very affordable things and buy them and it is a cute store to go to.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I cant help but to purchase almost everything this brand has to offer. the price is so affordable for everything, the quality tends to always be on the good side and the results are always great. I cant complain about this brand because ive had nothing but good experiences.
CC C.
Uncasville, CT
Ulta is a great store because it has high end and drugstore makeup all in one place. They give great birthday gifts as well as coupons and a good rewards program. I also LOVE the Benefit Brow Bar that they have at most locations. Ulta gives you the best of both worlds!
Linda H.
Lancaster
Love this place! The variety is great. It's a one stop spot for me whether I wanna grab drugstore makeup or the high end makeup. Only thing about Ulta is that they won't have all of the high end products there and same thing goes with the drugstore side as well. But other than that I still love shopping at Ulta for my makeup!
Alexa S.
Tampa, FL
The best store to buy a range of products! You can purchase top of the line makeup and skincare as well as drug store brands. The employees are a lot more pleasant than some other beauty stores...
Jayme H.
Ulta has a good mix of drugstore and mid-range brands. I wish it had a better selection of skincare lines like Sephora does. I love getting my brows done at the Benefit Brow Bar inside my local Ulta and I've had good experiences with getting my hair cut at their salon.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.