7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,030 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is the best store for any girl. I love going into ulta. Not only does it sell make up and hair products it also has a salon. It also is affordable and has cheap makeup and great quality. I would recommend anyone into hair and make up to shop there. They always have coupons online and they have the best rewards card.
The online shopping experience with Ulta is amazing. The in store shopping experience is annoying. It's hard to find help if you need it, and when you do get someone to help, that push specific items on you that you don't want and then get annoyed when you decline.
I love ulta! They always have the best coupons on their on products. I love their contour kits- the powder and cream. The powder one as lasted me so long and was a great beginners kit. I also love their $20 boxes, they have the best sample products for a good deal.
Bare Minerals Warmth gives my skin a warm tone while covering blemishes and imperfections. I have sensitive skin and the Warmth does cause irritation or blotchiness. Also discovered Bare Minerals mascara. Lengthens and thickens without clumps. Long lasting as well!
Ulta used to be my favorite makeup store, however Sephora has taken that for me. I like the blend of high-end and drugstore makeup. But it seems that every time I got into my location the drug store makeup section is sparse and they are out of many of the products.
I've been shopping at this store more and more. I don't like their website or stores nearly as much as Sephora. They have some interesting brands and a great selection of hair products, though.
I love the new blush that I got for Christmas!! It came on so nicely in fact, that I put too much on. I was used to a cheaper blush that I had to practically scrape to get onto my make up brush. The color looks the exact same on my skin has it did in the container.
Ulta is a such a great and amazing place to find makeup at all different price ranges. I definitely recommend going there for makeup beginners or pros because of their deals and great selections.
ULTA is my all time favorite store because you can find all type of products, drugstore or high end makeup, i shop a lot because i can get my shampoo or my face tonic or a rake also, i love the rewards program so if you spend 450 dollars on a calendar year you can get awesome benefits, its my favorite store..
Ulta is a fun place to shop around for various beauty products. I love walking into the store and being able to see all the brands I love so I can compare quality and prices. I do not find the employees to be as knowledgeable as other, more specific, beauty supply places, but always enjoy my shopping experiences there.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos