BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Aisha S.
OMG i love love love LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Ulta !!! i feel in love on my very first visit the clarksville ulta staff was so kind and the girl that helped me did my makeup and i was slayed!!!
Brooke B.
They have a great selection of products and I don't think I've ever been disappointed by something I've bought there. They have mid-priced cosmetics and are comparative with Sephora. I don't shop there very often but when I need something I go there or their online store.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
Ulta is one of my FAVORITE make up stores. they always have a huge selection and they have the best sales on products I have ever seen. Even their own brand products work good like their makeup primer and eyeshadows. No complains and I will continue to shop here
Isa S.
I love Ulta for their amazing staff and incredible product availability. They have so much to choose from! Especially now because the Ulta closest to me has included a Clinique counter in the last year! Now I can get everything from skincare to cosmetics all in one place!
Catherine D.
My favorite place to go to shop for makeup! Mostly because I can go and play with the high end makeup and then satisfy the urge to buy it by buying something more drugstore level! Haha. It's an interesting concept to have all kinds of brands together and I like it a lot!
Taylor B.
Orlando, Florida
I love the fact that ulta has drugstore as well as high end. the main thing I would fix is the return policy, you should be able to access all past purchases on your account, not just from 60 days.
Kasey S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I LOVE ULTA! Everything about Ulta is completely amazing. All of their products are wonderful and I really like their makeup. I have Ulta brand mascara, along with foundation, makeup remover, and concealer. I love their products and will definitely be shopping here again.
Tiffany F.
Lincoln, CA
I bought the PUR soak it up moisturizer and I really like it. It's not your typical creamy moisturizer. It's more of a gel like substance but it applies and blends well. I have a little bit of dry skin from the weather and this has been helping to keep my skin moisturized.
Ashley C.
Vinemont, AL
I usually purchase OPI from Ulta. OPI is my favorite nail polish because they always have great colors. My favorite OPI collection is the Hello Kitty collection. Loved all the colors and the names.
Stephanie M.
Grove City, OH
Name brand and non name brand products in this wonderful store. I love many of the brands carried here at the store. Amazing great quality products. I would love to shop there more but not all the products there are that affordable. Yes I would most def shop there again!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.