7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,402 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
OMG i love love love LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Ulta !!! i feel in love on my very first visit the clarksville ulta staff was so kind and the girl that helped me did my makeup and i was slayed!!!
They have a great selection of products and I don't think I've ever been disappointed by something I've bought there. They have mid-priced cosmetics and are comparative with Sephora. I don't shop there very often but when I need something I go there or their online store.
Ulta is one of my FAVORITE make up stores. they always have a huge selection and they have the best sales on products I have ever seen. Even their own brand products work good like their makeup primer and eyeshadows. No complains and I will continue to shop here
I love Ulta for their amazing staff and incredible product availability. They have so much to choose from! Especially now because the Ulta closest to me has included a Clinique counter in the last year! Now I can get everything from skincare to cosmetics all in one place!
My favorite place to go to shop for makeup! Mostly because I can go and play with the high end makeup and then satisfy the urge to buy it by buying something more drugstore level! Haha. It's an interesting concept to have all kinds of brands together and I like it a lot!
I love the fact that ulta has drugstore as well as high end. the main thing I would fix is the return policy, you should be able to access all past purchases on your account, not just from 60 days.
I LOVE ULTA! Everything about Ulta is completely amazing. All of their products are wonderful and I really like their makeup. I have Ulta brand mascara, along with foundation, makeup remover, and concealer. I love their products and will definitely be shopping here again.
I bought the PUR soak it up moisturizer and I really like it. It's not your typical creamy moisturizer. It's more of a gel like substance but it applies and blends well. I have a little bit of dry skin from the weather and this has been helping to keep my skin moisturized.
I usually purchase OPI from Ulta. OPI is my favorite nail polish because they always have great colors. My favorite OPI collection is the Hello Kitty collection. Loved all the colors and the names.
Name brand and non name brand products in this wonderful store. I love many of the brands carried here at the store. Amazing great quality products. I would love to shop there more but not all the products there are that affordable. Yes I would most def shop there again!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos