7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,377 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the fact that ulta has drugstore as well as high end. the main thing I would fix is the return policy, you should be able to access all past purchases on your account, not just from 60 days.
I LOVE ULTA! Everything about Ulta is completely amazing. All of their products are wonderful and I really like their makeup. I have Ulta brand mascara, along with foundation, makeup remover, and concealer. I love their products and will definitely be shopping here again.
I bought the PUR soak it up moisturizer and I really like it. It's not your typical creamy moisturizer. It's more of a gel like substance but it applies and blends well. I have a little bit of dry skin from the weather and this has been helping to keep my skin moisturized.
I usually purchase OPI from Ulta. OPI is my favorite nail polish because they always have great colors. My favorite OPI collection is the Hello Kitty collection. Loved all the colors and the names.
Name brand and non name brand products in this wonderful store. I love many of the brands carried here at the store. Amazing great quality products. I would love to shop there more but not all the products there are that affordable. Yes I would most def shop there again!
I love Ulta's point system. You get points which turn into money back that you can redeem for products within Ulta! Plus they always have great deals and coupons on drugstore makeup, making it cheaper to purchase makeup there versus other retailers! The service is AMAZING as well!
Obsessed. I have never left Ulta without something. I love the variety of product lines they offer. I love that you can get all things body related. They have you covered from head to toe when it comes to foot masks and curling irons and all the beauty products in between!
As much stuff as I buy from there. I usually buy their brand but my most favorite purchase from there is their mascara. They could have more sales and more stores. Especially for the people who live way out of town and have to travel over an hour to get to one of their stores.
I like smash box primer & urban decay all night spray. Both do their job by keeping your make up long lasting and fresh . I love to stop in at least every time I'm at our local mall . There are all options when it comes to make up from the things/brands you would find at your local drug store to only the things you would find right at ulta.
Ulta is my FAVORITE beauty store to shop at. Their rewards system is great and they are always having weekly deals that are hard to pass up. They carry most of my favorite brands at a reasonable price and they also have some of the most helpful sales associates! First aid beauty is my favorite moisturizer brand and Ulta is always fully stocked with my favorite products by them.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos