BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
CC C.
Uncasville, CT
Ulta is a great store because it has high end and drugstore makeup all in one place. They give great birthday gifts as well as coupons and a good rewards program. I also LOVE the Benefit Brow Bar that they have at most locations. Ulta gives you the best of both worlds!
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ordering from ulta. They offer the best deals with all their freebies. I always feel like Im getting a great deal when shopping online, because Im always qualifying for at least a deluxe sized sample. I also love that they are opening up to more brands. Cant complain!
Alexa S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best store to buy a range of products! You can purchase top of the line makeup and skincare as well as drug store brands. The employees are a lot more pleasant than some other beauty stores...
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultas reward program is amazing and is beyond my favorite but recently they had a 10x promo and the website kept messing up for me and they didn't reply until the promo was over so I got ripped off a lot of points and they couldn't care less. Bad customer service experience.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I shop at ulta very frequently. I find they have the best sales on drugstore brands and they definitely have the best rewards system. With multiple points, platinum, and coupons, you can't beat it!
Linda H.
Lancaster
Love this place! The variety is great. It's a one stop spot for me whether I wanna grab drugstore makeup or the high end makeup. Only thing about Ulta is that they won't have all of the high end products there and same thing goes with the drugstore side as well. But other than that I still love shopping at Ulta for my makeup!
Jordan B.
Royal Oak, MI
I can stay in an ulta for 10 hours and not get bored im in love with the way they have high end makeup, drug store makup, hair care, skin care, a brow bar, a salon they have it all and they also have sales on pretty much all of their products as well as awasome gifts!
Lindsay G.
Oshkosh, WI
My store of choice for buying beauty products. I like their rewards program and the fact that it can applied to anything in store. I also love their salon and hey my hair done there twice a year.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I shop at ulta for anything from shampoo to hair straighteners or face wash. I love how you can find everything there and they always have fabulous sales for stocking stuffers around the holidays.
Alexandra C.
Port Richey, FL
I love Ulta, even more than Sephora. I think they're selection is bigger and they have more moderately priced options as well. I discovered NYX when I started shopping at Ulta and they're one of my favorites!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?