BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Elizabeth T.
Southfield, MI
This store would receive an A, however, their customer service sucks. In stores you can never find an associate or they just don't seem interested in helping. I've also called customer service before and had a couple of rude people. Seeing that I work in customer service, I have high standards. Sephora has much more knowledgeable, friendly, and most importantly visible customer service employees.

With that being said, their rewards program is 1000x better than Sephora's. The rewards program is what makes me suck up the terrible service because I know that I will be able to get money off of full size products or receive free salon or brow bar treatments. Also since I am a Platinum member I earn 25% more points on my purchases and I earn triple points when they have double point days!

I saw that if you are a makeup/beauty junkie like me Ulta is worth checking out.
Mya G.
Astoria, NY
A lot of products, not a lot of helpful or knowledge staff. Not a lot of information when shopping, so when inside i found myself online finding info on products i was curious about. Could do better.
Tina A.
This store is like a drug. I go in there for a toner that is $2 and will leave sending over $100 dollars. I love how convent it is that they carry both high end and low end products and so much more.
Amanda K.
Ulta is my go to place to buy every beauty item I need. I think the workers may know me by name by now considering I shop there about once a week!! Ulta is perfectly organized by makeup brand, makeup type, skin care needs, and hair products. It is so easy to find exactly what you are looking for in no time at all!
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
I like that Ulta is big and has tons and tons of different products and brands for all skin types and price wise. Some of the cheaper products I can find at drug stores and walmart ect at a cheaper price. Which is what most people want when they buy something. The best deal.
Krianna R.
Laredo, TX
This is where I buy most of my makeup. I've bought the tarte tactless creamy matte lip paint. And the too faced better than Sex mascara. Absolutely loved them both!!! Shop here, you will love it! :).
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Im obsessed with Ulta so much. Walking in there is like walking into a little piece of heaven. I love how they have high-end brands and drugstore brands all under the same roof. They also have a ton of hair care, skincare, perfumes and nail polishes. Its a one stop shop for me!!
Olivia J.
Eugene, OR
Love them. They have a wide variety of makeup from drugstore to higher end stuff which is great. They have helpful employees that are knowledgable with products. I like their rewards program as well.
Amanda M.
Ulta is my go-to for makeup, hair products and drugstore makeup as well as high-end. There are sales more frequently than sephora such as the buy more save more as well as the perks of being a platinum member. I love that I get points and in return get free money basically!
Sue Ann C.
Fayetteville, AR
My favorite store to shop at for all things beauty. They always have great sales on salon hair styling products for everyone in my family. I love the Benefit brow bar service. They are always knowledgeable and very friendly and most importantly they know what they ate doing.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.