BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Carmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite store to shop for all kinds of makeup products. They have from drug store to high end. They always have great deals & coupons. Also the ulta brand is amazing. Has great products!
Marisol E.
This is my favorite store to buy makeup from❣ They always have good deals and coupons to use. There is always a way to save money and when you spend money you earn points and can redeem them and save some money! I really recommend anyone one who hasn't shop there to start now.
Ativia G.
Yanceyville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is another one of my top favorite stores to shop at, and I must say my by far most favorite product that I have brought there is my Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette . I use it everyday.
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time items from ultra beauty would be the -Urban decay "poison" eyeshadow primer. It's one of my favorite primers. The price is a little high, but it's good quality so worth the money.
Nita F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta staff are nice and not smothering. They are they to help and assist if you need it but give you the space to browse if you so desire. The pricing is typically reasonable. I would go again.
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping at Ulta. They have such a selection of products to choose from, and they're all decently priced. I love their rewards program, and all of their staff are super nice whenever I visit.
Chelsea K.
Verona, PA
Great service from all associates. Lots to choose from, from drugstore make up to high-end products that I probably can never afford. Great selection of hair care products and styling tools. Also, coupons and a good points program for rewards.
Aisha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG i love love love LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Ulta !!! i feel in love on my very first visit the clarksville ulta staff was so kind and the girl that helped me did my makeup and i was slayed!!!
Brooke B.
They have a great selection of products and I don't think I've ever been disappointed by something I've bought there. They have mid-priced cosmetics and are comparative with Sephora. I don't shop there very often but when I need something I go there or their online store.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of my FAVORITE make up stores. they always have a huge selection and they have the best sales on products I have ever seen. Even their own brand products work good like their makeup primer and eyeshadows. No complains and I will continue to shop here
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?