BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Krystine L.
Portland, ME
I love Ulta because I can find anything I need here. From high end to drugstore makeup, hair care, hair accessories, bath and body products, they have it all in whatever price range you're looking for.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
Ulta is a great store. They usually have easy parking (not inside a mall) and then so many different products. I appreciate that they have both high end and less expensive options! It's a one stop shop.
Victoria i.
Stockton, CA
I love ultra because it has high end products and also drug store products. There is also hair products here along with all the makeup. I also love the benefit brow bar where I always get my brows done.
Ashlee D.
Hutto, TX
I really like Ulta for deals on drugstore brands and the reward points. I don't typically buy high end here because they don't sell a lot of the brands I gravitate to but for drugstore they are awesome
Brytbeauty
Adrian, MI
Store is wonderful! I work at one, and we have a great selection of products. Depending on the store, its fairly organized and easy to maneuver. I wish we carried more products but I love shopping here.
Daphne C.
Winchester, IN
Love my ulta eye shadow pallet. The colors are the perfect shades for me . I also love that they are easy to blend , and easy to wipe off. I like the price., not to expensive and it's a great product .
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The beauty department store of any girls dream. They don't have the higher end makeup brands but they're very affordable which I love. Plus they have any hair care product you possibly need. Definitely check this place out.
Leandra R.
Ulta what can I say?! Perfect makeup store for you Guru's out there! Has everything from high end to drugstore makeup. I love that if you need help someone will help you find your shade for foundation.
Brittany M.
One of my all time favorite places to shop for makeup. The best of both high end and drugstore all in the same place. I love that I can get hair products, nail products, and makeup all in the same place.
Ulta is a makeup lovers paradise. I love the variety of products that they have. I also love the convenience of the salon being in the store. They have a range of different lines that vary in price which make it a great place to go when you're on a budget but need a beauty fix.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.