BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kayven V.
Lake Charles, LA
Love , Love , Love this store!!!!! When I walk in I feel like Cinderella at the ball! I like to get my lip products and make up brushes from here. They have a really good selection on matte lipsticks. My makeup brushes are all natural, but they do have a huge selection of these.
Maryann V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Ulta, it is like a cheaper version of Sephora to me. I don't shop there as much because there arent too many locations in NYC, but I do purchase things online from them. They also have great deals.
Chelsey Z.
Tarawa Terrace , NC
Ulta is my weakness! I could shop here all day long and still not be done obsessing over all their products! This is one of my go-to stores for my Beauty and hair products! I will always shop here! I love it!
Aurora S.
I love Ulta so much! If I ever need makeup or I'm looking do something in particular, I always go to Ulta. I love how they incorporate high-end and drugstore brands. I shop here as often as possible and I'd recommend it to everyone!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
i love the fact that ulta has all kinds of brands including my favorite.. NYX! i love that they have two sides to this store and you are able to choose if you would like to shop in the prestige side or the drugstore side. they offer so many different brands and they are definitely growing.
Leigha F.
Boynton Beach, FL
If I can give this more stars I would ! I shop here 1 a week! It's has everything you need from makeup to a salon in the back to hair products and also skin products! I will
Never stop shopping at ULTA
Brandie R.
Las Vegas, NV
NYX Face and Body Glitter is absolutely amazing! I recently purchased this item and it's extremely affordable and it works great ! My shop at ultra was great will for sure shop there more often.
Emma F.
Ithaca, Ny
I absolutely LOVE Ulta. I shop here allllll the time because I love that they have both high end and drugstore makeup. Their return policy is great in that you can return something that didn't work for you! Rewards program is also great, I just cashed in $125 worth of points!!
Mackenzie S.
Wellsburg, WV
LOVE ulta. Seriously you can get anything there. From hair products, to face products, to makeup, and body products. The selection is endless. If I can't find something I want or need at Walmart or target I'm taking a trip over to ulta. It's a bit of a drive, but well worth it.
Melanie B.
Davison, MI
Their lip staining creme it's great for those who don't care for a gloss or lipstick. It is very colorful and lasts a bit and mattifies. This store is very underrated and I wish they would advertise more. I recommend this place because of their reward points and awesome deals.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.