7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,284 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like ulta but the customer service isn't the best. The store is pretty cool how they have high end and low end things. But they need to carry more brands. I have heard bad things about their salon.
A great place for high end and drug store product. When I'm looking to spend money and don't know if I want expensive makeup or cheaper makeup I shop here. Not only that they always have great deals.
Its my backup plan if I can't find a good deal on Sephora. But I love ulta bc it gives you good deals for the products that are on sale and that are new. It give you points but expires after a certain time.
My favorite store to shop at for all things beauty. They always have great sales on salon hair styling products for everyone in my family. I love the Benefit brow bar service. They are always knowledgeable and very friendly and most importantly they know what they ate doing.
Ulta is amazing. I always stop when near by because the closest one is about 45 mins away. Good prices on ANY type of beauty product. Better quality on all things glam. I will always shop at Ulta Beauty!!!
Ulta is a pretty good shopping place along with Sephora and MAC. There is a bit of room for improvement buttttttt its a pretty good place. It has a decent amount of quality. They also have a pretty wide variety of products. Shop there. They arent as expensive as MAC!!!!!!
Ulta is my favorite makeup store. It is easy to navigate (both in-store and online), affordable, and has great products. I use several Ulta brand makeup products in my everyday makeup routine, and recommend them to family and friends for great affordable makeup products.
OMG - this is by far my favorite store to browse and shop. I go here every chance I get, and buy lots of stuff for me, and gifts. My favorite purchase is a Mario Badescu facial kit at a bargain price. Love the rewards program, but they are sometimes out of the free gifts.
Ulta is great! I love that they have so many great beauty services in store and a great point system. I do wish that they could make samples to take home especially of higher end products to try before buying
I love how ulta carries high end products and also drug store beauty products! It's one of the stores I like to go to just to look around without even buying anything (even though it's hard not to)
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos