BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like ulta but the customer service isn't the best. The store is pretty cool how they have high end and low end things. But they need to carry more brands. I have heard bad things about their salon.
Antonia G.
Flagstaff, AZ
A great place for high end and drug store product. When I'm looking to spend money and don't know if I want expensive makeup or cheaper makeup I shop here. Not only that they always have great deals.
Lisa L.
Its my backup plan if I can't find a good deal on Sephora. But I love ulta bc it gives you good deals for the products that are on sale and that are new. It give you points but expires after a certain time.
Sue Ann C.
Fayetteville, AR
My favorite store to shop at for all things beauty. They always have great sales on salon hair styling products for everyone in my family. I love the Benefit brow bar service. They are always knowledgeable and very friendly and most importantly they know what they ate doing.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is amazing. I always stop when near by because the closest one is about 45 mins away. Good prices on ANY type of beauty product. Better quality on all things glam. I will always shop at Ulta Beauty!!!
Esmeralda T.
Beardstown, IL
Ulta is a pretty good shopping place along with Sephora and MAC. There is a bit of room for improvement buttttttt its a pretty good place. It has a decent amount of quality. They also have a pretty wide variety of products. Shop there. They arent as expensive as MAC!!!!!!
Rachel B.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite makeup store. It is easy to navigate (both in-store and online), affordable, and has great products. I use several Ulta brand makeup products in my everyday makeup routine, and recommend them to family and friends for great affordable makeup products.
Patricia M.
OMG - this is by far my favorite store to browse and shop. I go here every chance I get, and buy lots of stuff for me, and gifts. My favorite purchase is a Mario Badescu facial kit at a bargain price. Love the rewards program, but they are sometimes out of the free gifts.
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is great! I love that they have so many great beauty services in store and a great point system. I do wish that they could make samples to take home especially of higher end products to try before buying
Charlene D.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how ulta carries high end products and also drug store beauty products! It's one of the stores I like to go to just to look around without even buying anything (even though it's hard not to)
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?