7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,307 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My best ulta product was the Nyx eyebrow gel. Although it applied perfectly it made my eyebrows look a little unnatural. I think because of the color. It also was extremely hard to remove. I had to scrub, scrub and scrub to get this stuff off. I dont think i would buy it agin
This store is like a drug. I go in there for a toner that is $2 and will leave sending over $100 dollars. I love how convent it is that they carry both high end and low end products and so much more.
A lot of products, not a lot of helpful or knowledge staff. Not a lot of information when shopping, so when inside i found myself online finding info on products i was curious about. Could do better.
Ulta is such a great place to buy makeup, hair care, face care, and more from. The expensiveness depends on the brands and sales. It is great quality. You can find pretty much anything you can imagine
This is where I buy most of my makeup. I've bought the tarte tactless creamy matte lip paint. And the too faced better than Sex mascara. Absolutely loved them both!!! Shop here, you will love it! :).
Huge fan of Ulta for different reasons than their competition... they have a larger variety of "drugstore" priced makeup which is much more affordable than the mainstream makeup. Excellent selection of perfume and love that they put items on sale!!!
Ulta is my go to place to buy every beauty item I need. I think the workers may know me by name by now considering I shop there about once a week!! Ulta is perfectly organized by makeup brand, makeup type, skin care needs, and hair products. It is so easy to find exactly what you are looking for in no time at all!
Im obsessed with Ulta so much. Walking in there is like walking into a little piece of heaven. I love how they have high-end brands and drugstore brands all under the same roof. They also have a ton of hair care, skincare, perfumes and nail polishes. Its a one stop shop for me!!
More affordable than Sephora in some cases. Both carry similar products. Ulta brands I believe are cheaper than Sephora. Bright and spacious departments. Great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend!
Ulta is my go-to for makeup, hair products and drugstore makeup as well as high-end. There are sales more frequently than sephora such as the buy more save more as well as the perks of being a platinum member. I love that I get points and in return get free money basically!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos