BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ivy P.
Amherst, NY
I usually pick up some last beauty needs from Ulta. I most recently bought NARS blush which is a good everyday color. They have high end and low end items for whatever you may need. I will always go back!
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I have been in Ulta several times for products. The most recent item I purchased from Ulta is the Hemp lotion. They had a pretty good deal on the product and the employees are very helpful with harassing!
Ulta is another store that is hard for me to leave. I could stay there all day. They have so much to chose from beauty wise. From high end makeup to drugstore stuff. They also have every perfume you can imagine. Not to mention the bath and body and haircare stuff. Samples galore!
Bobina R.
Irving , TX
I love ulta !! They send coupon and booklet which is so helpful and they use to have so many deals which is really good !! You can get all beauty product in one place , they Have salon too inside ulta !!
Paula M.
Clarksville, TN
I bought some Brazilian wax at Ulta, I like that store, they are organized and has so many good products. I shop there always. You get there to buy one thing and find a lot of other good things. For sure
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
My town just got an ulta and I'm in LOVE. The store is huge and has such a variety in price range. I love that I can shop low end to high end in the same store. Great selection and great rewards program.
Melissa V.
When it comes to beauty stores, I prefer Ulta over Sephora. Don't get me wrong Sephora is great but there's just something about Ulta I like better. While they are a little more convenient to access because they are free standing outside the mall, I feel like I'm getting more of my money's worth.
Emily K.
I love Ulta because of their amazing rewards program. They always have great sales and discounts, AND you earn money back on your purchases. On top of that, they offer bonus gifts/samples with purchases.
Erica F.
Santee, CA
The only make up brand I wear is It Cosmetics, so I tend to do my shopping here. The staff are generally very nice and mostly helpful, if you can find someone to help you. I tend to have a hard time finding someone to help me more times than not. I do like their reward program.
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
Ulta is the first place I go when looking for any type of beauty supplies! They have an awesome rewards program for frequent shoppers. Although some of their prices on drugstore brands are a little higher than Wal-Mart, the rewards program makes up for the difference. Great products!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.