BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Christiana M.
I really appreciate the variety of products-- not just high end but reasonably priced products as well. I have not had any success with their private line of products, the eye shadows I tried were promptly returned.
Tatyana G.
Bronx, NY
Ulta is a step down from Sephora in terms of money, but you won't have to deal with those ridiculous prices. So it's a plus in my book. The stores are always clean and the staff are alwsys friendly and helpful, unlike Sephora, where I constantly wonder how they got the job there.
Amber B.
Maylene, AL
I love ULTA, it is such a good store. It doesn't have all the makeup products like Sephora does but it has a decent amount , and the people who work their are super sweet and always come up to help you make the right choice .
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
ulta is great to look around at products and go for bigger tools such as curlers or blow dryers. i think the staff isnt as great as sephora but i enjoy my visit everytime. they have so many different products its always exciting to go there when im in the mood to try something new
Taylar P.
Hermitage, TN
I LOVE Ulta! The mix of designer cosmetics, plus drug store cosmetics is amazing! They have a wide variety of product & offer far more than just makeup. I love the makeup techs that they have in-store & also the beauty services (hair, eyebrow, etc.)! Ulta is my go-to makeup shop.
Stuart M.
Fort Smith, AR
I love ulta. I spend so much money there and although makeup and hair products aren't cheap. They have a points system that gives you money off. Plus they always have promotions and free gifts. I choose ulta over sephora. Plus it's it's own store, you aren't in the middle of a JCP.
claire l.
Costa Mesa, CA
I really like Ulta. it has a perfect mix of both high end and lower end makeup allowing me to choose how much I want to spend. there is a big selection of makeup and it also carries one of my favorite brands (makeup revolution) which is brand you cant get anywhere else in the US.
Emily M.
Monticello, MN
Ulta is my favorite beauty supply store! They have a great assortment of products, including a great organic/all-natural section. I probably only visit twice a year due to it's location is out of my way.
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
Ulta has so much good stuff! Usually has pretty good sales going on and I love how they have from very affordable products to high end products. Service is always excellent they are very helpful. Love it!
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
I love ulta! I love that it is a one stop shop for beauty appliances, makeup, and skincare products! And no matter what your price range is, you'll be able to find something at ulta! I would definitely recommend shopping there!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.