BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Diamela D.
Amazing place filled with amazing make up. I love shopping at Ulta. I could say it's my favorite place. They have all the make up I love. Workers could be a little nicer, but overall they're pretty helpful.
Sarah E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ulta is so convenient for any type of cosmetics you need. When I go, I usually end up picking up eyeshadow, face make up, concealer, shampoo, and conditioner so I can knock out all of the daily cosmetics. Ulta is great because you can usually find one in the nearest shopping center.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
I love ulta. I am a big fan of their rewards membership. I do however wish they would be more stocked when I go in and there sample tables would be more pleasing to want to try on especially when I spend good money on the products. I am satisfied with all the products I receive here.
Josie A.
Selma, CA
Ulta is my number one beauty store to go to. They not only have name brand products but have drug store brands to. What else I like about Ulta is the rewards program. You can earn points for every dollar you spend and then turn your points into cash that you use to buy your products.
Emily V.
I never really shop here but I've hear amazing things about them. I like the fact that they give you a little present on your birthday it's a great thing ūü§ó I love how they have different brands and products
Fanny A.
Fort Worth, TX
Out of all the make up stores ulta is my favorite, they have coupons, points on every purchase and free gifts with certain purchases and of course the free samples i defenetly reccomend it to everyone!!!
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
Love this store, I like to go here even if I don't buy anything just to check some products, employees are nice and helpful, I can buy affordable and high quality products, I will ever stop shopping here.
Fran P.
Hazleton, PA
absolutely love ulta! i shop here for anything and everything from makeup to hair to nails to skin care/ face masks! great products and price ranges! great if you want high end or drugstore products! i'll always shop here!!
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
Ulta is amazing! My town recently opened its own Sephora. They have everything! High end low end, it is the greatest store for a beauty lover. I can spend forever in there. I will definitely be shopping there again.
Haleema A.
The only place I go to get make up. No matter what it's my favorite place to restock. They wide range of products is really nice especially if you're strapped but still want to get some quality products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.