BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alison C.
Garland, TX
Ulta is great because it mixes high end beauty products with drug store beauty options. I also love the rewards that you get from the being a platinum member. My only concern is sometimes I have issues getting their site navigation to work correctly. I highly recommend Ulta if you love all things beauty!
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
I like ulta they have a huge selection from high end products to drug store make up and they have a bigger selection of for example NYX products than other stores! they have good quality products and if you purchase the wrong shade or something they let you swap shades! definitely will continue shopping!
Isamar J.
Great product finds. Most popular brands and cosmetics are always out of stock and hard to get hands on. Coupons should not have too many exclusions and I would, though, change the point and perk system that this company has. The 3.50 off coupon off a purchase of $10 has been raised to a purchase of $15.
I love Ulta! Pu would be surprised at everything you can find there. Some people like to make sephora seem more classy, but let me tell you, Ulta is so much better. Even ulta brand is great quality while sephora brand is not quite as nice. Don't get me wrong, I love sephora as well, but Ulta is my go-to.
Lynette M.
Of all the beauty supply stores, Ulta is among the most diverse. Between the range in selection of makeup, skincare, haircare, and body products, the inclusion of an in-house salon and brow stop, and the variety of brands, there is something that can be found in every price range for any type of shopper.
Cyndi M.
Louisville, Ky
I absolutely love Ulta! The customer service there is awesome. There is always somebody there willing to help me find something or match my makeup colors. One of the girls recommended IT Cosmetics to me so I gave it a try and never looked back! Way better customer service than their competitors for sure!
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Ulta is great for beauty products. If you can't find a brand you like I'm sure they have it ! Also , they provide services within the store . I took away a store because sometimes Ulta can be more expensive than other stores (for the same product). However, that won't stop me from shopping there again .
Melanie S.
Hampstead, MD
I love going into Ulta. It's so bright and uplifting. The people that work there are friendly and helpful. I love that they allow you to try anything you want with sample products for each item and disposable tools. Also they have professionals to help you find your color or products for your skin type.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I have the same feelings about Sephora as I do Ulta- it all comes down to what I'm there to purchase. If I have a question I get help, if I need something applied they are usually good about doing so. I can't really complain but on a customer service level it is always important to say hello and goodbye
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
Sephora used to be my go-to store for beauty purchases, and then I discovered Ulta. Ulta is basically Sephora + CVS + high end boutiques of products you can't find at Sephora and CVS. It's fantastic and their rewards program results in your getting good deals and regular coupons. Can you tell I'm a fan?
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.