7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,399 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my favorite beauty supply store! They have a great assortment of products, including a great organic/all-natural section. I probably only visit twice a year due to it's location is out of my way.
I love ULTA, it is such a good store. It doesn't have all the makeup products like Sephora does but it has a decent amount , and the people who work their are super sweet and always come up to help you make the right choice .
ulta is great to look around at products and go for bigger tools such as curlers or blow dryers. i think the staff isnt as great as sephora but i enjoy my visit everytime. they have so many different products its always exciting to go there when im in the mood to try something new
I LOVE Ulta! The mix of designer cosmetics, plus drug store cosmetics is amazing! They have a wide variety of product & offer far more than just makeup. I love the makeup techs that they have in-store & also the beauty services (hair, eyebrow, etc.)! Ulta is my go-to makeup shop.
I love ulta. I spend so much money there and although makeup and hair products aren't cheap. They have a points system that gives you money off. Plus they always have promotions and free gifts. I choose ulta over sephora. Plus it's it's own store, you aren't in the middle of a JCP.
I really like Ulta. it has a perfect mix of both high end and lower end makeup allowing me to choose how much I want to spend. there is a big selection of makeup and it also carries one of my favorite brands (makeup revolution) which is brand you cant get anywhere else in the US.
Ulta is amazing , I love how the store has just about every high end and drugstore makeup. Everyone is super nice and helpful. Prices are for everyone and I love having my Ulta beauty card gift the perks.
Ulta has so much good stuff! Usually has pretty good sales going on and I love how they have from very affordable products to high end products. Service is always excellent they are very helpful. Love it!
I love ulta! I love that it is a one stop shop for beauty appliances, makeup, and skincare products! And no matter what your price range is, you'll be able to find something at ulta! I would definitely recommend shopping there!
I love that Ulta has both drugstore and higher end makeup. It consistently surprises me with their own line's quality of makeup. Most things at Ulta are reasonably priced. I will definitely shop there again.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos